Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

DfckCvyW0AA0aR0.jpg

These will definitely hit $350 or lower for a size 10 on Stock X within a month. I bought a pair of FTL3s for 400 in February and they are down to 350 now. Those released via the draw and have a much better story. These will dip and sit around $350. At least that’s my forecast for these.

Also they were released via Travis Scott's site, SNKRS, SNKRS Stash (Houston and New York), Boutiques, and Special Release in Houston so paying a premium for these is not worth it.

These will definitely hit $350 or lower for a size 10 on Stock X within a month. I bought a pair of FTL3s for 400 in February and they are down to 350 now. Those released via the draw and have a much better story. These will dip and sit around $350. At least that’s my forecast for these.

FTL are down to low 300s in my size. Also Cap n Gowns are in the 300 range. I guess it all depends on how many are out there. I would say these are probably more desirable than either of those releases though.

Whew.... I used a plug and got my pair coming out Houston.... I’m still pissed about Saturday but glad I got a pair for retail and my buddy is shipping them for free....

Stay vigilant and these will drop but I see $375 being the lowest... just waiting on my Travis Scott shirt to ship now...

FTL are down to low 300s in my size. Also Cap n Gowns are in the 300 range. I guess it all depends on how many are out there. I would say these are probably more desirable than either of those releases though.
Can’t compare releases

FTL value prob down due to JTH which is same shoe without clear out sole and those released like crazy and still selling for more somehow

FTL are cool, hope size 10 keeps dipping tbh I’d lobe to own again (likely wouldn’t wear)

Back
Top Bottom