Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

LOL
EEBD1C60-AD23-4759-9456-8BF9EF9A99FD.jpeg

Glad I got my pair on my gf’s account. Anything that’s not retail is still whack lol. And I don’t trust stockx on “limited shoes” with these fakes going around, I’d go with goat instead. But i wouldn’t be surprised if these go back up next week once all snkrs pairs get delivered.

Goat has been caught mistaken fakes several times, although i've never heard if from stockx it wouldn't surprise me

prices often drop, then pairs get in hand ...market floods, then they dry up again & prices rise... if you're trying to resell you'll have to hold on to them, or just wear ya damn shoes.

Facts. Never got why people go back and fourth on every thread like we don't know how limited/hype releases usually go...

Fakes are getting better and some are 1:1 with retail pairs so it wouldn’t surprise me if fakes get through in most places. What’s important to me is how these consignments or other selling platforms handles their mistakes.

This is one reason why I try to purchase as soon as possible after release if it’s a decent price. Not as many fakes...mostly resellers. Too risky if you wait a couple months hoping prices will drop more.

Last edited by a moderator:
update*
so i think its my order is cancelled. i tried looking up the status of my order and it wouldnt direct me to my order status. and when i checked my order history on the SNkR app my order is not there anymore....****in nike.

update*
so i think its my order is cancelled. i tried looking up the status of my order and it wouldnt direct me to my order status. and when i checked my order history on the SNkR app my order is not there anymore....****in nike.

I see the same thing in my SNKRS inbox but my pair already shipped, think it might be a glitch when it says "no inbox history"

call nike and find out
i just finshed calling nike and the representive said my order is still in progress and told me that my shipping email will come "soon". I should have nothing to worry about....

i then asked about why i couldnt check my order status on my end and she said was its prob "updating" something on your end thats why i couldnt check it.

My order will get here a day early tomorrow. Nike with the quick shipping :pimp: I’m gonna stare at these babies for a min then put them on ice for a few years. :lol:

update*
Did you get a shipping email?

Back
Top Bottom