Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I see the same thing in my SNKRS inbox but my pair already shipped, think it might be a glitch when it says "no inbox history"

Try the Nike + app. Saturday morning when it all went to ****, I was able to see my inbox on the Nike + app. Or try if you haven't already, log into the desktop site..

update*
so i think its my order is cancelled. i tried looking up the status of my order and it wouldnt direct me to my order status. and when i checked my order history on the SNkR app my order is not there anymore....****in nike.
Do you still have the email with the UPS tracking number?

Did you get a shipping email?
i did not get a shipping email yet....

i got the "got'em" page and the "we're processing your order" from nike.

still pendning my charge on my CC.

other than that still waiting for me shipping email.

Do you still have the email with the UPS tracking number?
i have my order number, but upon entering my order status on nike it wouldnt direct me to see my order status.

called nike they said its good on their end and told me to just wait for the shipping email.

GAH

5B5F291E-A33B-4946-82A4-BDA72D877317.gif

You can bet the bottom dollar it’s folks in here sitting on pairs and feeling the heat after seeing the prices drop .

Good! I'm watching these prices go down and it has me feeling like....

tenor.gif

Let em keep falling, I'm going to get another pair.

i did not get a shipping email yet....

i got the "got'em" page and the "we're processing your order" from nike.

still pendning my charge on my CC.

other than that still waiting for me shipping email.
Check your Nike order history on the Nike app, not on the SNKRs app. My order doesnt show up on the Snkrs app anymore but it does on the Nike app

I mean unless you are reselling,,, does it really matter if it drops??? I am salty but if you copped, enjoy it. Who cares about price? This is not an investment. It is a SHOE!!
It matters for buyers like me who wasn’t able to cop for retail or if someone wants to double up. So yea it matters if it drops so I can get it as close to retail as possible. it’s like an F You to resellers.

There are 14 bids for $400 on the size 9 on StockX so I don't really see that size going much lower than that.

I helped cop for a friend and sold them to him for retail. I think I am going to regret that I did not go after them for myself when they come in. :lol:

For those still waiting on shipped email or status.....you still might be good....I recall an instance ( although not as hyped) in which I never got shipping information and come Thursday the shoe had arrived....the only difference I saw that I was charged for the item

Back
Top Bottom