Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2E45F4DB-7257-4B17-B109-2ECF402D7006.jpeg
What tf is wrong with these people 🤦🏾‍♂️

smdh

You clearly haven’t seen the latest Jordan 1 fakes. There’s a reason people don’t even trust stockx nowadays. ***** look the same 🤦🏾‍♂️
Facts... Look at these I found posted on Reddit...now tell me would you rather pay $2000 on Goat or $130 on a rep site. This is exactly why if I can't get them for retail from a retailer I pass
qf4cbvX.jpg

What part of “I’d rather wear real $100 Air Maxes” made you think I said go buy $2000 Chicagos?

And every time you guys say “fakes are so good, no one will be able to tell they’re fake” you guys expose yourselves. So you’re doing it for others? You’re doing it for their approval? It shouldn’t matter if other people can tell or not, the one person that should matter will know - YOU.

What part of “I’d rather wear real $100 Air Maxes” made you think I said go buy $2000 Chicagos?

And every time you guys say “fakes are so good, no one will be able to tell they’re fake” you guys expose yourselves. So you’re doing it for others? You’re doing it for their approval? It shouldn’t matter if other people can tell or not, the one person that should matter will know - YOU.
Unless you didn’t know

Sign of the times, never thought id see the day

Personally i’ve never liked anything that bad to want the fake version of it lol, that’s for ANY item

Don’t think it’s that.

It’s more so why judge the next man for what he wears or doesn’t wear? What you eat don’t make me **** type of vibe, and hell most of us couldn’t even tell unless mans took the shoe off his foot and gave it to you while you had a legit pair and an hour to legit check them.

besides, just check what the 1% of the world wear.

I really can't believe peeps out here paying 2500 for a pair on stockx. Hype is crazy. Would spend that money on so many other shoes. But you know, different strokes for different folks. I saw a guy earlier on a FB sneaker group taking cash or trades and some people were offering up just insane amounts of heat for 1 ugly shoe

Get a general release if you miss out on a hyped release and can't afford the resale. Social media got dudes looking wild out here buying up reps to try to flex.

"These are just as good as the retail pairs"

STOP IT!

Those pairs that man selling at the barbershop aren't for you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom