Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Did anyone else's AMM confirmation email have nothing in the Draw Entry Details portion?
I FINALLY entered at 10:45 PDT or so. Email confirmation came a few minutes later for me with details filled in.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post. My details are missing as well. My entry yesterday for the Ambush dunks is also missing the entry details as well. In fact, looking at all of my AMM entries, it's always blank.

Last edited:
I know a couple guys who rocked fakes out on sneaker shows, and no one can tell unless they pull out that light or closely inspect the shoes... Fakes are the good this days. Reason I hardly by resell now unless person has a good rep. Im skeptical buying of X and GOAT too when it comes to limited shoes.
Exactly my point who's going to tell and most dude are not going to crack jokes on the next man if he do got fakes on they have a purpose to protect your feet and nike is to blame for all this sadness why can't they just do pre orders this would kill the resell market

I know a couple guys who rocked fakes out on sneaker shows, and no one can tell unless they pull out that light or closely inspect the shoes... Fakes are the good this days. Reason I hardly by resell now unless person has a good rep. Im skeptical buying of X and GOAT too when it comes to limited shoes.
Especially that all shoes from stockx and goat are shipping from China/ Hong Kong now

Get a general release if you miss out on a hyped release and can't afford the resale. Social media got dudes looking wild out here buying up reps to try to flex.

"These are just as good as the retail pairs"

STOP IT!

Those pairs that man selling at the barbershop aren't for you :lol:

As someone who owns 200 pairs of retail sneakers, how is the term "just as good as retail" not factual? Quality of Nike has tanked. Even if these new pairs are "better than usual" quality it's still low quality materials. If a rep factory can manufacture a shoe that looks almost identical to a retail sneaker, how can we debate the statement "as good as retail?"

Nike is slowly pushing away its long time consumers and loyalist.
And they are leaning towards clout and fame.
Nikes target audience has changed.
Given the shoes, I don't think these are for the long time consumers honestly.

Nike has a entire catalog that can appease new and old.

Screenshot_20210729-025416_Instagram.jpg
People are getting fed up with the bs
hype aside, both these shoes are mediocre, lol. the black leather on those lows looks like the plastic mochas

not out to hurt anybody feelings

Dam nobody hit here wow

Feel bad for the dude that got an email but was sleep lol that hurts

As someone who owns 200 pairs of retail sneakers, how is the term "just as good as retail" not factual? Quality of Nike has tanked. Even if these new pairs are "better than usual" quality it's still low quality materials. If a rep factory can manufacture a shoe that looks almost identical to a retail sneaker, how can we debate the statement "as good as retail?"

I have a friend who only buys reps. Want even go after retail, he said when you buy them, they actually send you pictures for approval before they ship. We have different taste so I can't compare my retails with him, he usually buy Dunks.

I have a friend who only buys reps. Want even go after retail, he said when you buy them, they actually send you pictures for approval before they ship. We have different taste so I can't compare my retails with him, he usually buy Dunks.

I just think it's crazy to knock someone for buying what they like/can afford. I'm the type to move on if I take an L on a drop but some people can't accept not getting certain shoes. If person A can afford to go drop $1200 on resale that's great. If person B can't afford more than $150 and buys reps good for him. Some guys act like their retail Jordan 1 made out of synthetic leather is a $5000 YSL ostrich leather shoe.

Nike is slowly pushing away its long time consumers and loyalist.
And they are leaning towards clout and fame.
Nikes target audience has changed.

I mean, isn't liking an influencer or a "sneaker head" account posting about whatever PJ Tucker is wearing more than getting the shoes yourself?!

That's what I feel the mentality is now.

I just think it's crazy to knock someone for buying what they like/can afford. I'm the type to move on if I take an L on a drop but some people can't accept not getting certain shoes. If person A can afford to go drop $1200 on resale that's great. If person B can't afford more than $150 and buys reps good for him. Some guys act like their retail Jordan 1 made out of synthetic leather is a $5000 YSL ostrich leather shoe.
But you got some people who can drop $1200 on a shoe but refuse to pay that high mark up on a $15 shoe

Back
Top Bottom