Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What part of “I’d rather wear real $100 Air Maxes” made you think I said go buy $2000 Chicagos?

And every time you guys say “fakes are so good, no one will be able to tell they’re fake” you guys expose yourselves. So you’re doing it for others? You’re doing it for their approval? It shouldn’t matter if other people can tell or not, the one person that should matter will know - YOU.
I did it cuz I wanted the shoe. After I dogged mine. And looked up to see the biggest craze was Jordan 1s and all OGs they were all 1000+. Option b I went. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I’m grown with wife and kids. No time to lace a young bot
As someone who owns 200 pairs of retail sneakers, how is the term "just as good as retail" not factual? Quality of Nike has tanked. Even if these new pairs are "better than usual" quality it's still low quality materials. If a rep factory can manufacture a shoe that looks almost identical to a retail sneaker, how can we debate the statement "as good as retail?"
do some quick research. High quality rep Jordan 1s are norm now. Even weartesters did a rant video about it. 🤷🏾‍♂️ YouTube “Option B.”

Screenshot_20210729-021716.png

Yep my consistent L's on end. was received too. At times I wonder why I even enter any raffles anywhere cause I don't hit except when in store. Lol

Just wow…No other way to describe some of the stuff being written in this thread…

Might be time for some of you to step away from the sneaker world for a little while…In fact I think I might get in on this reselling stuff too…Who wants to buy this slightly used NT account? Near DS circa 2002…I’ll let it go for cheap…Must be a DBZ fan…

In all seriousness, I think I’m just going to slide out…Y’all can have all this stupid because damn:lol:

until we the consumers stand up to nike nothing will change - the union botched drop was a great time to unite but ppl still out here defending Gibbs.

So those two users who got all the pairs how do they have them shipped? They’re all going to one address?

I did it cuz I wanted the shoe. After I dogged mine. And looked up to see the biggest craze was Jordan 1s and all OGs they were all 1000+. Option b I went. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I’m grown with wife and kids. No time to lace a young bot

do some quick research. High quality rep Jordan 1s are norm now. Even weartesters did a rant video about it. 🤷🏾‍♂️ YouTube “Option B.”

As an adult I’m never gonna knock someone for how they exist in the hobby. What they spend their money on and what they put on their feet is their business.

I will say that I wish the whole conversation about replicas was a bit more honest from both sides. When it comes to the “high quality” reps it’s not even a matter of quality. The materials are are comparable with authentic shoes, the craftsmanship is comparable, the fit Is comparable. You’re not gonna get a shoe that falls apart on your foot. 99% of the time it’s a matter of accuracy. Sometimes it’s shape, sometimes it’s the details, but most of the time it’s color. I’ve got a friend that is a legit checker for paid service and one of the things him and his team joke about when they’re making their internal guides is that these fake factories go through all the effort to replicate a shoe just to get the midsole paint color wrong or have the nubuck upper half a shade off. Most of the stuff you wouldn't be able to pick out unless you had an authentic pair right next to it but they’re different none the less. But for alot of people that’s good enough.

I get the frustration people are having though. But the more you pay resell the easier it gets to justify for the shoes you actually want. I remember dropping $450 on a pair of Beluga Yeezy 350 v2’s and thinking I can believe I spent that much on shoes. Fast forward to 2021 and I’m looking at finding the next back up pair for the original highs:lol:

Back
Top Bottom