Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man, there is no market in Western MA for it. We have a few places out here where you can find some decent streetwear and kicks, but HoH/FNL and other chain stores pretty much have the market for releases locked. Then in Boston Bodega nad Concepts have the boutique culture on lock. Only possible option for new blood would be Hartford, but that's legit 1hr each way from where I am.

I'm telling ya, living in the boonies sucks for someone in this world.
Yeah western ma seems like all woods lol I’m lucky to live ~30-40 min from Boston area depending on how traffic is.

Couldn't tell a good sneaker boutique in Houston if there is one.

Maybe Premium Goods, but only went there once back when Maroon 6s were sitting. $220 for a pair of Jays then was unheard of.

lol. True. Combined with the AMM and Social status here, it’s not worth the headache of even trying. Skate shops also

Lol
0EB98B33-B509-446F-A644-4EEF99EC5DAE.jpeg

thats why travis website is so trash now with every single raffle they do. They don't even bother changing anything up and the same botters keep hitting lol.

Only real way to combat bots is a shock drop imo
I actually hit on the highs on TS when it shocked dropped
Sucks that snkrs does shock drop draws now smh

I mean they kinda have a formula to do a successful release. There have been recent releases on Shopify with extra bot protection that actually worked. The first Union AJ4 drop and the Concept Dunk drop, along with a few other drops from last year, come to mind. Even the recent AF1 vs Dunk drops on Undefeated from the last couple months did a good job at filtering bots. I think AMA AJ3 release awhile back had some decent success at letting manual users eat too.

They have options to try and improve the situation, they just don’t care enough to explore those options.

I mean they kinda have a formula to do a successful release. There have been recent releases on Shopify with extra bot protection that actually worked. The first Union AJ4 drop and the Concept Dunk drop, along with a few other drops from last year, come to mind. Even the recent AF1 vs Dunk drops on Undefeated from the last couple months did a good job at filtering bots. I think AMA AJ3 release awhile back had some decent success at letting manual users eat too.

They have options to try and improve the situation, they just don’t care enough to explore those options.
Pretty much. Even with all the justifiable anger and complaints from consumers, there’s so many more consumers that ultimately the opposing voices don’t matter to the companies. They could definitely implement systems that make a difference, but they’re still going to completely sell out, have tons of hype, etc., so why do more work than needed? I hope I’m wrong, and I hope we eventually get a more equitable system, but I’m not holding my breath.

I’m definitely not a fan of big brother watching our purchasing habits/records, but imagine if there’s was some type of SECURE system that linked kick purchases to like SS#s (or some type of personalized number/code) that was guaranteed to only be unique to a single individual, couldn’t be faked, couldn’t be botted, and limited people to only be able to buy a single pair.

Was lacing my 6’s to UNDS today, and MJ must used his frustration from trying to relace these things as fuel for his first chip because i always forget what a PITA these are to unlace, IDK how tf he was relaxing them every game)
E36B54FD-D8C3-4DBE-9745-5CEE08FDA724.jpeg

Was lacing my 6’s to UNDS today, and MJ must used his frustration from trying to relace these things as fuel for his first chip because i always forget what a PITA these are to unlace, IDK how tf he was relaxing them every game)
E36B54FD-D8C3-4DBE-9745-5CEE08FDA724.jpeg

The Jordan 6 is tie with the 7 as my favorite model of all time. I’m so use to lacing them though the cover part is tedious sometimes.

This.

A fcfs release done by switching to a new url with some bot protection should be enough to give manual users a very good chance of copping.

Back
Top Bottom