Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The Jordan 6 is tie with the 7 as my favorite model of all time. I’m so use to lacing them though the cover part is tedious sometimes.
Yeah, the 1s are my favorite J model, but second is a toss up between the 6s or the 4s. Lacing under the cover is annoying as hell, but it’s a one time thing, so it’s fine. I wear my toggles on the bottom lace, so I have to completely unlace mine as well, but again I only have to do it once so it’s no sweat.

Can’t believe I actually saw these I person today at my job. :wow:

For sure dude had a chip on his shoulder bustin’ these out 2 days after release. Unbelievable. He had to have been out to get someone back. Glad I got to see them in real life so early. Whoever hurt him or left that chip on his shoulder got served.:pimp:

Rocked these over the weekend.

A6D9D23E-97E3-4E92-A903-EEF6A2F3282A.jpeg

Website fcfs is best. When botters can’t prep. That when manual users win

y’all do know bot users can just have a page monitor with a backend script and the bot running all day.

FCFS is dead trust me. Y’all have memories of the past there is a reason sites don’t even try that no more

I mean you see raffles impossible to enter for a couple of hours. So you think a FCFS is going to yield nothing but 404 error pages while bots have checked out within less than 5 secound before the flood.

Back
Top Bottom