Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

At this point just do EA for highly exclusive pairs and call it a day 🤣

that’s your best chance of actually getting anything now in days.

promise if the off white dunks We’re a regular draw bots would have cleaned up worse if it was a LEO launch.

I doubt Nike seeing this success of the EA drops. Cause it was clearly a marketing gimmic.

I hope they just EA the TS highs if they ever drop. Nike draws are nothing but a crap shoot.

My question is wtf came up with bot in the 1st place

Bots have been around for ticket scalping for years before sneakers.

you Use bots like when google enters your information when submitting payments and ad blocks etc……

script writing is like the core of computer programming now just depends on what you want to use it for.

I tried to help y'all with the whole limited resale conversation and present the only way to stop the bs a handful of pages back but the mods and some of y'all wouldn't listen.

Made it to the Notre Raffle earlier. Super smooth and well coordinated. If I don't win, I won't even be mad. Got a free donut and coffee.

20210814_105507.jpg
lol you won't win bc Notre backdoors

FCFS on a shopify website is pointless if they don't change anything. Botters can definitely "prep", thats what the bot does. You have to change the domain and implement other "bot protection" and not just say "bot entries will be ignored". At this point, just change the checkout system away from shopify.

y’all do know bot users can just have a page monitor with a backend script and the bot running all day.

FCFS is dead trust me. Y’all have memories of the past there is a reason sites don’t even try that no more

I mean you see raffles impossible to enter for a couple of hours. So you think a FCFS is going to yield nothing but 404 error pages while bots have checked out within less than 5 secound before the flood.

except we’ve seen FCFS work successfully on some Shopify releases last year and this year. But its few and far between and it’s really only when the retailer and Shopify purposely take extra steps to stop bots, like making domain changes and adding a question (what color is an Orange).

I just don’t think retailers care enough to go out of their way to make sure sneakers actually go to sneakerheads. It make no difference to them and that’s the problem here.

lol you won't win bc Notre backdoors

lmao between me and my wife we’ve won from Notre like a dozen times over the last few years. I know a bunch of locals that have hit there over the years as well.

Just because you haven’t won from them doesn’t mean they’re backdooring all the pairs. Besides, it was a charity school drive raffle, so just chill.

FCFS on a shopify website is pointless if they don't change anything. Botters can definitely "prep", thats what the bot does. You have to change the domain and implement other "bot protection" and not just say "bot entries will be ignored". At this point, just change the checkout system away from shopify.
Why can’t shops just make a random website for the drop and not release it til time of the drop? I think that’s what’s been done on some releases if I’m not mistaken, isn’t that bot proof?

What’s the difference??

like the dunks you think as many people would have gotten a pair off a regular release.

have you seen a bot users post their 30 EApair wins.

regular draws and releases they do

lots of randoms posting wins. As it should be yes people are mad but that’s every release.

Last edited:
Why can’t shops just make a random website for the drop and not release it til time of the drop? I think that’s what’s been done on some releases if I’m not mistaken, isn’t that bot proof?

making that cost money as a business why do it.

I’m mean speaking in purely capitalist sense

shoes sell and they get free marketing by making people sign up for the email list and social
Media.

I mean they don’t keep the lights on with these types of releases. Most that do want the shoe don’t shop on the reg there.

no matter how fair something is people will say they cheated. So honestly no matter what it’s not in a money interest to try.

it sucks but I get it from the business side.

Last edited:
I take the approach of always selecting overnight shipping on limited shoes.

I never hit so I careless about the 15 bucks overnight

If I did I would be so happy that the 15 bucks don’t matter anyways.

I slipped with the dunks and forgot to pick it

You go over the lace pocket or through it like it’s supposed to come?

I usually go under the lace pocket when I lace them to make it look uniform. Then I turn my lace lock to the side and pull the laces through so I don’t have to tie them.

Yeah, the 1s are my favorite J model, but second is a toss up between the 6s or the 4s. Lacing under the cover is annoying as hell, but it’s a one time thing, so it’s fine. I wear my toggles on the bottom lace, so I have to completely unlace mine as well, but again I only have to do it once so it’s no sweat.

Yes sir, I know the Air Jordan 1 is your favorite model of all time and I respect it as your collection is pretty good! I like putting my lace lock at the top because I use it as a way not to tie my laces. I do the same thing with my 5s as well.

I've won multiple times from Notre. They're actually one of the more legit shops in the city.
It’s easy to be a little bit less sleazy than your counterparts & seem to be the best/most legit. They still backdooring heavy they just chunk more W’s to reg ppl than anyone else so an entry isn’t a complete lost cause.

It’s easy to be a little bit less sleazy than your counterparts & seem to be the best/most legit. They still backdooring heavy they just chunk more W’s to reg ppl than anyone else so an entry isn’t a complete lost cause.

Considering how badly the game is screwed, I'll take a boutique that backdoors, gives out the occasional W, and uses its raffles to benefit community organizations.

I take the approach of always selecting overnight shipping on limited shoes.

I never hit so I careless about the 15 bucks overnight

If I did I would be so happy that the 15 bucks don’t matter anyways.

I slipped with the dunks and forgot to pick it
You could not change the shipping speed on the entry. I tried.

Back
Top Bottom