Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

RIP to the families. Crowd surge is an awful way to go not to mention the lasting experience ppl who did make it out. The nike collabs have been cool but with all this new info its hard to dupport this dude let alone wear his shoes…signing out

I’m not sure they’ll drop him because of this but if they do then the current released shoes will 📈.

I honestly didn’t know about his past “Travis’ties”… see what I did there… lol.
He doesn’t sound like the stand up guy that I assumed he was but at the end of the day would you guys not have copped his shoes/clothes if you did know? Curious…

Sad as it is this will make Travis bigger he will fall back for the rest of the year and Prbly drop and album next year and sell close to a million copies first week.

Nike won’t drop him
Hoping for the same as well.

To jmilionair jmilionair stuff like this wouldn't affect my purchasing decisions at all. As is, I think the only TS collab that was actually attainable(without luck) at retail were the first couple of AF1 drops. Didn't have interest in those at all.

Last edited:
Hoping for the same as well.

To jmilionair jmilionair stuff like this wouldn't affect my purchasing decisions at all. As is, I think the only TS collab that was actually attainable(without luck) at retail were the first couple of AF1 drops. Didn't have interest in those at all.
I just think about the actual personal statements that Kanye has said & he’s doing better than ever. They are two different people but the current attitude of the masses will most likely subside in a few weeks if not sooner. Not saying what he did or has done is acceptable just the nature of human beings. Memories are short & personal accountability when it comes to material items is even shorter.

I bet if Travis said he would do a concert tomorrow over 50K would still show up for it. The more and more information comes out, the sadder it gets. The ages of the victims were released, the lack of medical equipment and lack of real medical training from the medics was truly sad. If anything happened, they would have been in trouble. And Travis kept performing even after knowing about the casualties is unconscionable.

"A 14-year-old, a 16-year-old, two 21-year-olds, two 23-year-olds, and a 27-year-old were reportedly among the dead. The eighth victim's age had not been identified."

"A security guard asked her to help and she found no emergency equipment, such as Ambu bags used to resuscitate people who can’t breathe or defibrillators used to shock hearts."

“Some of these medical staff had little to no experience with CPR, didn’t know how to check a pulse, carotid or femoral,” Eskins wrote in her post. She said some people who had pulses were getting unneeded CPR, but there were not enough people to do CPR “on individuals that were actually pulseless.”

“The medical staff didn’t have the tools to do their jobs,” she continued. “And despite the crowd around us trying to get someone to stop the concert, they just kept going. Even though Travis acknowledged that someone in the crowd needed an ambulance.”

"Similar stories about untrained and ill-equipped staff were posted across social media. “I watched a girl die in front of me all because these ‘medics’ were so ill prepared,” a person who claimed to be a trained medic."

"“Suddenly we had several people down on the ground, experiencing some type of cardiac arrest or some type of medical episode [as blood came out from their eyes and noses.]"

Last edited:
He probably didn't want to breach his contract and stop the show and risk not getting the money owed.

I feel bad saying that.... but it really is about the money for most of these people.

I literally said "its all about the money for some people" making the implication that he is just a bad dude..

guess reading wasn't fundamental for all of us.

He probably didn't want to breach his contract and stop the show and risk not getting the money owed.

I feel bad saying that.... but it really is about the money for most of these people.

In the other video, he stops his concert because a kid tried to steal his shoe. But he kept playing knowing about the casualties because "he probably didn't want to breach his contract and stop the show and risk not getting the money owed." The money he'll lose and the PR nightmare from this disaster will be far more than what he would have made from his concert(s).

Probably didn't think that far ahead in the moment.. and he should def. be getting slammed in the media wayyyyy more than he is.

"He knew there were casualties" might be stretching the truth. Its hard to tell the difference from afar if someone is passed out(which happens alot at concerts) or if they are dead. Also if fans are telling you to stop thr show bc someone died would you run with that? Fans are always saying and doing crazy stuff at these concerts.

I wanna know why mics werent cut, music dropped...they could have easily gotten him off the stage. They didnt want to...press release said they didnt know of a way to safely stop the show. Travis was onstage while the City and Live Nation had their thumbs ups their ***.

His management shouldnt have let him show up when people stormed the gates earlier that day. He was put in a lose lose situation.

"He knew there were casualties" might be stretching the truth. Its hard to tell the difference from afar if someone is passed out(which happens alot at concerts) or if they are dead. Also if fans are telling you to stop thr show bc someone died would you run with that? Fans are always saying and doing crazy stuff at these concerts.

I wanna know why mics werent cut, music dropped...they could have easily gotten him off the stage. They didnt want to...press release said they didnt know of a way to safely stop the show. Travis was onstage while the City and Live Nation had their thumbs ups their ***.

His management shouldnt have let him show up when people stormed the gates earlier that day. He was put in a lose lose situation.
Timeline above says he played the rest of his set after he was aware it was declared a mass causality event. He knew

Back
Top Bottom