Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is because a camera man working for the event got too far on stage for his liking…Imagine the tantrum he’d throw if that guy was walking out there to shut his set down…The Live Nation people we’re probably afraid that pulling him off stage would only cause him to get the crowd even more worked up…Can’t tell me they weren’t in his ear telling him what was happening either…He knew and continued his set anyway…But that’s conjecture at this point…The Houston Chronicle seems to be opening everything up so it’s just a matter of time before all the facts come out…

All these past videos coming out at the very least show this guy really doesn’t know how to manage the stage very well while performing…It’s borderline diva attitude…Some artists just know how to handle the stage better than others…But if you crowd surf it’s a safe assumption that a fan out there might try something stupid…Or maybe humiliating a photographer that’s working for the venue might not be the best approach…Sure does seem like Travis is default in rage mode constantly…If it does come out that he knew what was happening and kept the performance going then he deserves everything coming his way…

Last edited:
Isn't it common practice for performers not to stop?

During a “mass casualty event” I’d say no ****ing way…At what point would your performance outweigh a life…

Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit was arguably the biggest band on the planet when they played Woodstock 99…His piece of **** self worked the crowd into a literal riot and completely destroyed not only his own career but that of everybody in his bands…He was aware of what was happening and continued the show…They essentially got canceled two decades ago and deserved every bit of that backlash…

Where will Travis wash out who knows…But Fred Durst didn’t cause any casualties thankfully, not for lack of trying…

Last edited:
2967DE19-1E4E-41A9-97E6-01EEEE1EAD45.jpeg

Feel really bad for the tragedies. I agree with some of y’all in here that said it taints his kicks, for me… feel like a dumbxss for saying this considering the lives lost but I unDS’ed my frag lows yesterday for my lil ones b-day, I’m like damn shoulda just left em in the box. Smh

i agree with not being able to assess if someone is dead or not in the crowd but there is a goddamn ambulance plowin thru the crowd..why the **** would you not pause instead of continuing your sicko mode.. some of yall stans are too much

Feel really bad for the tragedies. I agree with some of y’all in here that said it taints his kicks, for me… feel like a dumbxss for saying this considering the lives lost but I unDS’ed my frag lows yesterday for my lil ones b-day, I’m like damn shoulda just left em in the box. Smh
What will you do?

Man, y’all in here acting like this man is the Devil. None of this has anything with the shoes, & that’s what we’re on here for. He clearly had no idea the severity of the situation, people pass out at festivals all the time, nobody could know there was some sinister sicko in the crowd injecting people, along with everything else, this was the perfect storm for chaos, that man was there putting on for his city, now that’s all over & lives were lost.

This is because a camera man working for the event got too far on stage for his liking…Imagine the tantrum he’d throw if that guy was walking out there to shut his set down…The Live Nation people we’re probably afraid that pulling him off stage would only cause him to get the crowd even more worked up…Can’t tell me they weren’t in his ear telling him what was happening either…He knew and continued his set anyway…But that’s conjecture at this point…The Houston Chronicle seems to be opening everything up so it’s just a matter of time before all the facts come out…

All these past videos coming out at the very least show this guy really doesn’t know how to manage the stage very well while performing…It’s borderline diva attitude…Some artists just know how to handle the stage better than others…But if you crowd surf it’s a safe assumption that a fan out there might try something stupid…Or maybe humiliating a photographer that’s working for the venue might not be the best approach…Sure does seem like Travis is default in rage mode constantly…If it does come out that he knew what was happening and kept the performance going then he deserves everything coming his way…

This dude so whack....can't believe I stressed over not getting them weak *** lows now.

Man, y’all in here acting like this man is the Devil. None of this has anything with the shoes, & that’s what we’re on here for. He clearly had no idea the severity of the situation, people pass out at festivals all the time, nobody could know there was some sinister sicko in the crowd injecting people, along with everything else, this was the perfect storm for chaos, that man was there putting on for his city, now that’s all over & lives were lost.

Naw bruh...he had a ear piece in his ear whole time just for emergencies, him along with his people chose to keep the show going knowing full well what was going on. Stop making excuses.

This situation has so many damn layers. Live Nation and whoever manages NRG Field screwed the pooch re: security, medical, communications, crowd mgt, etc. They're A-1 primary issue here. All TS was supposed to do is show up and perform. That's his responsibility as the artist. His management team, Live Nation and facility are responsible for literally everything else.

I'm torn whether he should have stopped or continued his set, if he was, in fact, personally aware of the scope of the problem. A crowd that already has surged the stage could've gone completely sideways if they abruptly stopped the show. Then you could've had even more deaths/injuries, plus TS himself and everyone on-/back-stage may have been put in danger, as well. But the decision to stop the show has to be out of the performer's hands, especially if they can't really see how bad everything is because of the lighting situation.

But yeah, Live Nation and NRG Field's facility managers really F'd this up.

Tough situation all around. Very unfortunate. Rest In Peace to all those young people .just a damn shame. SMH

Naw bruh...he had a ear piece in his ear whole time just for emergencies, him along with his people chose to keep the show going knowing full well what was going on. Stop making excuses.
I’m not making excuses for anyone, I said there was no way he knew the magnitude of what was going on, why would he want to be the soundtrack to someone dying Fam? Do you really think they’re in his ear saying people are being attacked, but keep performing? & as I stated before it was the perfect storm for chaos, nobody could have foreseen that happening, he was just doing a show.

This man literally has a documentary out on netflix... for years.. showing how his concerts ends like in situations like this lol. Riots, ragers, storming the gates, etc. is all how majority of his concerts go. Sad that it took people to die for people to notice that that is not how a concert is supposed to be enjoyed. I would've never went to his concerts even tho I am a fan of most of his music.

and for people that are saying how this tragedy or recent news doesn't relate to the shoes, take kanye for example. People were dumping all their yeezys and disliking his music after kanye became all pro-Trump and maga everything. I can see why some people look at this recent turn of events and make them not want to wear his shoes anymore.

Back
Top Bottom