Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

For today
623E859F-1513-4AA5-B13C-8726B2DE32A5.jpeg

If you have them in hand, there is a huge difference but it’s very hard to tell by pictures and videos. Too many variables, like lighting and angels. And these replicas sellers are sometimes showing two fakes claiming one is retail.
the folks buying outside of authentication services are the ones in trouble when it comes to this

even if stockx or goat or ebay lets a fake through and you can identify it youre just one chargeback away from being whole again. most folks dont know this but a large part of these companies LC processes are done via AI vision system. I have a friend that works in the Legit checking world so he'll legit check for me. When it comes to jordan 1s all I have to do is end him is the foot bed stitching underneath the insole and he can tell me if theyre real or fake or inconclusive in 5 minutes

wow I get banned/warned from mods for releasing the email and address for the the head of SNKRS app (so we can all tell him he should be fired) and all this fake talk gets a free pass SMFH what has NT become

The idea that people won't buy UAs, no matter how accurate they are, simply because they weren't technically made in a Nike sweat shop, is fascinating to me.

If it looks and feels exactly like the real thing, then I'm absolutely fine with it.

Ethically speaking, I have no problem whatsoever with reps because I don't believe that Nike is an ethical company that gives 2 cents about its loyal customers. So funk em.

The only reason I won't consider buying UAs is because I have no confidence that the fit and materials will be on point.

wow I get banned/warned from mods for releasing the email and address for the the head of SNKRS app (so we can all tell him he should be fired) and all this fake talk gets a free pass SMFH what has NT become
You doxxed someone one, which is illegal where i’m at, and if not illegal if it’s traced back to you its at the very least a lawsuit…. however bad snkrs is or isn’t that’s not cool

Back
Top Bottom