Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows, so I personally couldn’t make that trade, but the Reverse Mochas are pretty damn dope IMO. I wish they were a High, or even a Dunk SB Low.
OG lows style are the i care for and can do. if it’s a normally low the tongue just throws off the whole shoe both Aesthetically and the feeling on my foot

OG lows style are the i care for and can do. if it’s a normally low the tongue just throws off the whole shoe both Aesthetically and the feeling on my foot
I feel it. If I ever went the low route, it’d be OG Lows only for sure. Those look so much better than the regular Lows to me. The NA on the tongue, and the Wings logo on the top portion of the back just looks superior IMO.

j mobile j mobile I also hit on SNKRS and my swoosh looks just like yours on my feet. It’s not as bad when I'm not wearing them but still not as curved. Tbh, the QC on my pair was terrible. My toe box was also slightly crooked. I wanted to flip my pair when they came in and buy a better quality pair, but with all the really good fakes going around I figured having a poor legit pair in hand was still better than possibly ending up with a good quality fake.
only recent pics I can find…
B5A8E9B2-DDEB-4702-952C-A48368D476AE.jpeg
CF6B9260-D656-4A42-80CB-7AD3968FAFDB.jpeg

Good luck. I know it’s gonna be CRAZY, especially with these being the first Trav Jordan’s since the Astroworld thing.
If I can cop, no problem, I’ll be crazy happy. But if I don’t hit, ain’t no way I’m paying resale.

Do we think that resell prices will be lower for reverse mochas based on the fact that theyre not a Frag collab?

Yes, i’m already preparing my wallet to pay the inevitable resale.

So what I'm seeing from this thread is that you should put your SNKRS order # and banking statement showing the charge from Nike inside the stash pocket
Even when you show pics of a dubious pair and they check out there will still be skeptics because there are “perfect” 1:1 reps that are identical to retail pairs from retailers

All are ds. I been wanting trav lows and he's paying the trading fee. I should do it, right? That's what I figured.

Back
Top Bottom