Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just my prediction but those Travis AJ1 lows releasing in a couple weeks should be fairly attainable on the resale market(feel that’s how most people obtain their pairs who buy to wear).

I’m seeing $600-800 dollar range. No more than $1,000.

Again, just my prediction.
People said the same about the frag lows and that the numbers were significantly greater

We saw how that turned it

Nah, Travis Scott has never released his 1s in high numbers. Don’t see why he would do that now. The air maxes and trainers were his big release.

E08CF487-778F-453D-9EAC-65BDE6E5A096.jpeg

Just my prediction but those Travis AJ1 lows releasing in a couple weeks should be fairly attainable on the resale market(feel that’s how most people obtain their pairs who buy to wear).

I’m seeing $600-800 dollar range. No more than $1,000.

Again, just my prediction.
I like your prediction then lol

The Fragment collab definitely boosted the resell value of the previous Trav Low, pretty certain these reverse mochas will average resell sub 1k…not by much though.

Those lows >>> Frag lows >>>>>> OG lows
I agree with this order (not that that means anything lol). I'm weird and not huge on too much black on my sneakers so I'm obviously biased towards the Reverse Mocha's and Frag lows. That being said, too much white can be absolute *** too, as seen on the Frag Highs

I agree with this order (not that that means anything lol). I'm weird and not huge on too much black on my sneakers so I'm obviously biased towards the Reverse Mocha's and Frag lows. That being said, too much white can be absolute *** too, as seen on the Frag Highs

Im not a fan of mainly darker colors/black on shoes either. I actually think the Frag Highs > lows. They grew on me alot.

Do you regret it just based on how much they’re going for now?

Don’t care. I sold em to a good friend for $500. I thknk they were going for a little more than that when I sold them? Cant remember. Id still sell it to him for $500 now though idc.

I dont care so much for value (to an extent). Like say I wanna trade a shoe I own thats going for say $500 for a shoe thats going for $450. Chances are imma just do a straight trade, especially if im the one who really is pushing for the trade. Now if it was $100 difference then ok I wanna even it up a bit but im really not the type to wanna really 1 for 1 it.

Id watch some sneaker Youtube channels, people go on and sell shoes to these buy/sell stores, like Roundtwo, and kills me when they haggle and ultimately turn down a deal over $10. Really? $10? Cmon son. :lol:

Don’t care. I sold em to a friend for $500. Id still sell it to him for $500 now.

I dont care so much for value (to an extent). Like say I wanna trade a shoe thats going for say $500 for a shoe thats going for $450. Chances are imma just do a straight trade, especially if im the one who really is pushing for the trade. Now if it was $100 difference then ok I wanna even it up but im really not the type to tit for tat.

Id watch some sneaker Youtube channels, people go on and sell shoes to these stores, like Roundtwo, and kills me when they haggle and ultimately turn down a deal over $10. Really? $10? Cmon son. :lol:
If you looked out, then no worries. Good deed in my book.

And to the bolded, 100% facts. I find it crazy as hell.

If you looked out, then no worries. Good deed in my book.

And to the bolded, 100% facts. I find it crazy as hell.

They’ll be like “nah ill see what I can get selling it on FB” or something. Cmon son, fast money the best money. I get it if you selling 50 pairs but most of these times its just a few kicks. I rather sell em and get a little less and get rid of them all in one shot than painfully have to wait, negotiate when someone hits me, find time to meetup or ship, blah blah and for what? $10-$20 more? Wylin.

Back
Top Bottom