Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

From twitter
F04DAF5D-D7ED-4EB8-AC41-1D9A616C77F0.jpeg

If I could change one thing about the Phantoms...its just putting white wax laces in the box with the shoes. The red and fat black/white aren't doing it for me. But literally that is it.

People trying too hard with all these customs. Its a black on black Jordan 1 low. The contrast stitching is a nice touch and the goal of the shoe is to keep it simple IMO.

Last edited:
Phantom seems to be struggling to make sense to a lot of people... I get it, though. High profile collab / expensive with not much to offer.

Just Got A Call From A Buddy About A Guy Sitting On Frag Highs And Is In A Bad Spot. Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Man While He’s Down And Wanting To Make A Fair Offer For Both Sides.

You Guys Think $1500 Is Good Ball Park On A DS 9.5?
A06C9931-5510-4F25-BA45-C88F361544FB.jpeg

6510D3B4-CFC3-4AEF-BF30-4789C38B54CB.jpeg

5C37F19D-3A6D-423C-AFD6-F9D3E69FFF07.jpeg

773069E3-9F2B-49FC-8D95-8E49AAB60FDA.jpeg

Appreciate The Feedback

Those Looking Legit To You As Well? :nerd:

Frag highs are super hard to authenticate via pics. At least for me. Colors are usually what I’ve relied on but I’ve only done comparisons live and in person. If you have a chance to see them in person fist, bring a pair or the other 1s out side of the phantoms because fakes struggle to get the color of the aged sole right.

Just Got A Call From A Buddy About A Guy Sitting On Frag Highs And Is In A Bad Spot. Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Man While He’s Down And Wanting To Make A Fair Offer For Both Sides.

You Guys Think $1500 Is Good Ball Park On A DS 9.5?
A06C9931-5510-4F25-BA45-C88F361544FB.jpeg

6510D3B4-CFC3-4AEF-BF30-4789C38B54CB.jpeg

5C37F19D-3A6D-423C-AFD6-F9D3E69FFF07.jpeg

773069E3-9F2B-49FC-8D95-8E49AAB60FDA.jpeg
Seems way under going rate but if he agrees, sure, why not. Assuming it's legit and all.

And even if he didn't wanna get hit from the tax man, he can still claim he bought it resell price and took a loss selling on sx now since I'm sure payout is higher than what you're offering (haven't looked to confirm). It'll be coming up with the receipts in case he gets audited that'll be tough, but he'd probably need to move a lot or have a lot on that 1099 to get flagged like that

Taxes huh :lol: he def tryna make a quick buck imo. Sounds like he knows the dude who knows the dude so at least there's that.
Sounds a little too good to be true. I don't mind hooking up people I've done deals with in the past, but that's like knocking off 20-40 bucks. Friend of a friend might help, but how close is he where if it was found to be a rep, would he be okay contacting and saying things didn't check out and he wants his money back? I'm always skeptical about expensive kicks without a third party authenticator or of a shoe that has been known to have tons of reps of.

Sounds like an obvious scam. Anyone desperate for money would rather sell it for twice that even if there’s a possibility of a 1099k this year, which even himself prob doesn’t know about.

For that kind of money I’d steer clear unless you can get them physically legit checked at least two locations in person. Look up local resell shops and see what they say.

They didn’t do the 600 tax thing this year IRS was already overwhelmed it will start with 2023 they said unless they over turn it which they’re trying to

he could still be approaching the old thershold of $20k/200 transactions depending on how much hes sold/plans on selling. depending on how much you make outside of this, and how good your accountant is, this could play into the big picture in a negative way.

They didn’t do the 600 tax thing this year IRS was already overwhelmed it will start with 2023 they said unless they over turn it which they’re trying to
Yup, thank god. I was fully expecting the 1099 to screw me over from sx, goat, and ebay. I still think the 600 threshold is way too low, especially when that already factors in the retail cost of something. Of course all that does is flag you to get the 1099, then you just need to make sure you keep records of how much you paid for each item that was sold. Curious to see how the IRS will audit those individuals who claim they made very little profit on like 5k (retail cost included) worth of shoes. And I don't think it'll fly when you screenshot those ebay marketplace deals/sales either lol

Back
Top Bottom