Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Chicago heads, how y’all feeling about today’s raffles? Here’s my assessment

Got to Notre before they opened. In and out. Tablet raffle, definitely got the back door vibe so I’m not even counting on them. Wasn’t too deep though

Headed to STA, 20 minute wait, really cool people and wasn’t that deep the entire day. Don’t know why but oh well

Then to the dreaded RSVP, man I’ve never waited 3 plus hours for a raffle ticket ever in my friggin life. Everyone said they backdoor but they seemed to be the most popular place today oddly enough. Copped a shirt and they ended up giving me 4 extra raffle tickets plus the tablet entry. Physical tickets didn’t even seem that plentiful. So fingers crossed.

All in all left Chicago with 10 raffle entries for what it’s worth.

Me on SNKRS tomorrow

source.gif

Chicago heads, how y’all feeling about today’s raffles? Here’s my assessment

Got to Notre before they opened. In and out. Tablet raffle, definitely got the back door vibe so I’m not even counting on them. Wasn’t too deep though

Headed to STA, 20 minute wait, really cool people and wasn’t that deep the entire day. Don’t know why but oh well

Then to the dreaded RSVP, man I’ve never waited 3 plus hours for a raffle ticket ever in my friggin life. Everyone said they backdoor but they seemed to be the most popular place today oddly enough. Copped a shirt and they ended up giving me 4 extra raffle tickets plus the tablet entry. Physical tickets didn’t even seem that plentiful. So fingers crossed.

All in all left Chicago with 10 raffle entries for what it’s worth.
out of everyone i know, including myself, notre seems to be the most legit, followed by sta, followed by rsvp. that isn't to say people don't win at all of them. but i know dudes that ALWAYS get them from RSVP because they're cool with dudes there.

got the track jacket and hoodie delivered today.

the jacket is pretty nice with the stripes on the sleeves. the jumpman and CJ logo on the chest are embroidered, and it has the air jordan wings logo and reverse swoosh printed on the back.

the hoodie is cheap and a faded black color, but it has some cool details. the flames graphics on front are embroidered, and the CJ logo on back is puffy.

upload_2019-5-10_19-5-49.png

You need 2 separate cards to enter on 2 phones right?

You can’t just use PayPal for 1 and card on the other without both getting canceled if you hit on both?

Last edited:
out of everyone i know, including myself, notre seems to be the most legit, followed by sta, followed by rsvp. that isn't to say people don't win at all of them. but i know dudes that ALWAYS get them from RSVP because they're cool with dudes there.

Hoping to cop from at least one of them. I just need one 9.5

You can’t just use PayPal for 1 and card on the other without both getting canceled if you hit on both.
I’m having them use their cards and then I’m giving them the money later :lol:

You can’t just use PayPal for 1 and card on the other without both getting canceled if you hit on both?

Wait, really? I have my brother use my PayPal on his account while I use my card on my account. This is not allowed?

Don’t know how many NOLA peeps are here, but the Politics raffle was a waste. Line wrapped around the corner. Took an hour just to barely move. They had a feature sneaker for their store they were selling and some pairs had a “golden ticket” to get the TS1s. They had a block party going on too, which featured Mannie Fresh and dudes skateboarding, but it got shut down by NOPD. Started raining. They lock the doors. Owner comes out saying they’re doing the TS1’s FCFS tomorrow. Something told me to walk away when I pulled up at 5:15 and the line was stupid long, but my dumbass stayed and got the L.

Snkrs or bust tomorrow

Last edited:
SNKRS is my only hope now. first time being stressed over a pair of shoes in over 5 years :sick:

SNKRS is my only hope now. first time being stressed over a pair of shoes in over 5 years :sick:
Same. I haven’t been this stressed since the 4’s

Other than that I haven’t been stressed like this since the era where everything thing sold out :lol:

got the track jacket and hoodie delivered today.

the jacket is pretty nice with the stripes on the sleeves. the jumpman and CJ logo on the chest are embroidered, and it has the air jordan wings logo and reverse swoosh printed on the back.

the hoodie is cheap and a faded black color, but it has some cool details. the flames graphics on front are embroidered, and the CJ logo on back is puffy.

upload_2019-5-10_19-5-49.png
How does hoodie fit?

Back
Top Bottom