Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Don’t know how many NOLA peeps are here, but the Politics raffle was a waste. Line wrapped around the corner. Took an hour just to barely move. They had a feature sneaker for their store they were selling and some pairs had a “golden ticket” to get the TS1s. They had a block party going on too, which featured Mannie Fresh and dudes skateboarding, but it got shut down by NOPD. Started raining. They lock the doors. Owner comes out saying they’re doing the TS1’s FCFS tomorrow. Something told me to walk away when I pulles up at 5:15 and the line was stupid long, but my dumbass stayed and got the L.

Snkrs or bust tomorrow

That sounds terrible, every part of it except Mannie Fresh.

Don’t know how many NOLA peeps are here, but the Politics raffle was a waste. Line wrapped around the corner. Took an hour just to barely move. They had a feature sneaker for their store they were selling and some pairs had a “golden ticket” to get the TS1s. They had a block party going on too, which featured Mannie Fresh and dudes skateboarding, but it got shut down by NOPD. Started raining. They lock the doors. Owner comes out saying they’re doing the TS1’s FCFS tomorrow. Something told me to walk away when I pulles up at 5:15 and the line was stupid long, but my dumbass stayed and got the L.

Snkrs or bust tomorrow

So in other words, they paid Mannie 5-7k and didn’t spend the $250 on the permit. :smh:

I would enter raffles at Chicago stores but I don’t wanna drive thru the traffic, try to find parking and wait in line etc...
I just take my shot at FTA state st
If I lived near those stores or if it was convenient I would definitely enter

More likely people got too rowdy and got it shut down.
Na that wasn’t it. It was a chill vibe. NOPD was just posted up for about an hour then they approached the stage to shut it down

So in other words, they paid Mannie 5-7k and didn’t spend the $250 on the permit. :smh:
Not sure. They posted about it on IG and have had parties before. Don’t know what caused it to have the plug pulled

Don’t know how many NOLA peeps are here, but the Politics raffle was a waste. Line wrapped around the corner. Took an hour just to barely move. They had a feature sneaker for their store they were selling and some pairs had a “golden ticket” to get the TS1s. They had a block party going on too, which featured Mannie Fresh and dudes skateboarding, but it got shut down by NOPD. Started raining. They lock the doors. Owner comes out saying they’re doing the TS1’s FCFS tomorrow. Something told me to walk away when I pulled up at 5:15 and the line was stupid long, but my dumbass stayed and got the L.

Snkrs or bust tomorrow

Yeah it was a ****show.

I must've been a little in front of you in line.

Once they shut it down, folks by the stage just rushed. I spent 4 hrs in line on a Friday night for the inevitable L, and then got rained on waiting for the streetcar home.

*sigh*

I was gonna fly there for that too, I probably would’ve got a low top but who knows if I would’ve got the golden ticket

Don’t know how many NOLA peeps are here, but the Politics raffle was a waste. Line wrapped around the corner. Took an hour just to barely move. They had a feature sneaker for their store they were selling and some pairs had a “golden ticket” to get the TS1s. They had a block party going on too, which featured Mannie Fresh and dudes skateboarding, but it got shut down by NOPD. Started raining. They lock the doors. Owner comes out saying they’re doing the TS1’s FCFS tomorrow. Something told me to walk away when I pulled up at 5:15 and the line was stupid long, but my dumbass stayed and got the L.

Snkrs or bust tomorrow
i like the idea of the Politics x Jordan block party but they need to hold it separately from releases. i was there last year for the Katrinas, and the performances were pointless because 99% of attendees were standing in a line, and there was no line of sight unless you were at the front lmao

dude from the hot sauce shop kept coming out to shoo people from the front of his hot sauce shop. bruh nobody would be comin in there even if this line wasn't here. let it go dawg. you sell hot sauce

Back
Top Bottom