Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Na that wasn’t it. It was a chill vibe. NOPD was just posted up for about an hour then they approached the stage to shut it down

Not sure. They posted about it on IG and have had parties before. Don’t know what caused it to have the plug pulled

Yeah I'd bet they had the permits. They'd had it blocked off by NOPD and had been playing for more than 2 hrs.

And it wasn't rowdy at all.

It was particularly annoying having to watch Philly Santosuosso from Humidity skating around in his Travis Scotts the whole time...
fullsizeoutput_1c0a.jpeg

i like the idea of the Politics x Jordan block party but they need to hold it separately from releases. i was there last year for the Katrinas, and the performances were pointless because 99% of attendees were standing in a line, and there was no line of sight unless you were at the front lmao

dude from the hot sauce shop kept coming out to shoo people from the front of his hot sauce shop. bruh nobody would be comin in there even if this line wasn't here. let it go dawg. you sell hot sauce
I dunno cuz i went in there and spent a good 50 bucks on some bad *** hot sauces and rubs a few weeks ago

Right now is the worst time to buy. Wait until after the SNKRS drop at a bare minimum. You guys are going to be overpaying big time if you buy now.
Not necessarily. Worst time was post-Grammy shock drop when they were $2k. These are the scary times when it could go either way.

*flashbacks to Wotherspoons*

However I really hope these drop more post release. I just have a bad feeling they won’t. Hype is strong

Not necessarily. Worst time was post-Grammy shock drop when they were $2k. These are the scary times when it could go either way.

*flashbacks to Wotherspoons*

However I really hope these drop more post release. I just have a bad feeling they won’t. Hype is strong

exactly what Im thinking too

Trying to remember a kick I was willing to pay this much over retail to get. I wouldn't even pay $400 for Shattered when they were that and I am not regretting it. Just a shoe that 99% of the people walking around won't notice nor care. But......whatever makes a person happy.

I’m copping the shoes for myself not other ppl

I am just thinking out loud the last kick I HAD to have. It has been a while. But I have also been really busy with life and sneakers just don't matter as much unless I get them for retail of $1-200 over retail if I would rather sleep and really want them. It has just been a while is all. I always buy for me too but some buy for looks from others. You do you!

I am just thinking out loud the last kick I HAD to have. It has been a while. But I have also been really busy with life and sneakers just don't matter as much unless I get them for retail of $1-200 over retail if I would rather sleep and really want them. It has just been a while is all. I always buy for me too but some buy for looks from others. You do you!
Ehhh I drop $1k+ on kicks often, it’s not that much if you really think about it

Back
Top Bottom