Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Like many of you SNKRS was a mess this AM. Tried 2 different cards, PayPal, changing sizes, logging off then back on to SNKRS, then finally after getting off WiFi onto LTE in the car...I was able to hit size 8.
fullsizeoutput_d6b.jpeg

u r going to be sick when those prices dip

I'm perfectly ok with my purchase, I can afford it lol. Of course it would have been nice to pay retail for them, but wasn't lucky enough. Wanted them to wear, and wasn't going to wait a week or two or more watching the market for the dip, don't have the time for that. The amount of money I've spent on my Car, Motorcycles, and Firearms hobbies, this is a pretty minor splash in the pond lol.

31A4E96B-6769-4297-9425-882A8B2623D7.jpeg
Peep the time of the screenshot.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Got in line with the quickness on the SNKRS app only to get SOLD OUT message a minute later, then everyone ate at like 1030 including my size lol

It seems like if you were to get through payment you got them. Did anyone get through payment and get the “didn’t get them” page?

Its all good until you start calling names. But oh well its the internet. keyborad away buddy..
So you realized you didn't like them when you got them in hand? Ok, maybe that's the case.

So why not sell to someone for retail since you hate resellers?

It seems like if you were to get through payment you got them. Did anyone get through payment and get the “didn’t get them” page?

Depends when you got through payment. I got through around 720 PST/1020 EST like most people did and I hit on that account. Then all the others got in through payment and then "didn't get em"

7 online raffles-L
FA App-L
2 SNKR Acct-L
Weird thing is I got no L emails on any of the online raffles. This drop was slightly exhausting. Oh well on to the next one.

not overall, post release. it went up, now back down already. im wondering where the sweet spot is and if itll ever go back to the $800 it was yesterday
I think the best time to buy was Wednesday and Thursday. A lot of people who sold yesterday and today may not ship out if prices keep climbing.

Back
Top Bottom