Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That video is hilarious, I had to watch him get punked twice.. that silence after “do something about it” was golden.
This in Cali? I don't know why this sounds like the stereotypical cali dude talking :lol::lol::lol:.
Prolly said this story before, but the funniest/scariest lineup story was when the grapes first got retro'd and they opened the doors for people to come in. Mad people tried to mob the front after we camped out pretty much since midnight. Guy in directly in the back of me calmly says "don't worry fam, none of them skipping us. I got the hammer on me" No emotions either :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I told fam to relax and was happy the store crew got the line in order so that homie ain't let off over some grape V's/ #OldBrooklyn

Jhope, Suga, RM the flyest one of the group.

BTS just shut down Chicago last weekend. Literally. Had a pop up store with just clothing right by 32 S State Jordan store and the line was 5+ blocks long. People thought it was the line for Travis pickups :lol::lol:

Twice are coming here in July, wonder if the K-pop-aholics will fly out for that one as well.

That line was crazy
I was like wtf is going on here
These people must of lined up crazy early
I saw that line
Then I saw a small line outside at FTA
I was like great should of gotten here earlier
So I went into the other entrance when straight in no line and was out within 5 min

BTS just shut down Chicago last weekend. Literally. Had a pop up store with just clothing right by 32 S State Jordan store and the line was 5+ blocks long. People thought it was the line for Travis pickups :lol::lol:

Twice are coming here in July, wonder if the K-pop-aholics will fly out for that one as well.
Who is BTS?

I was down there that day .. some out of country “orient outlet hunters” were in line and thought it was line for the TS1s .. even had their kids lined up outside of champs lolol

my wife and I went to BTS at staples center, the merch was sold out the morning of the concert... Most people grab their merch when they get to the concert, but these fans camped out overnight for merch. Anyway, wife and I have BTS tix for this weekend at Metlife Stadium gonna try again for merch lol

Back
Top Bottom