Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

wonder if the Space drop is today or tomorrow? Trav being there makes me think its today....hella people in line already

my wife and I went to BTS at staples center, the merch was sold out the morning of the concert... Most people grab their merch when they get to the concert, but these fans camped out overnight for merch. Anyway, wife and I have BTS tix for this weekend at Metlife Stadium gonna try again for merch lol
She making you go?

I cant get past the rainbow hair and eyeliner

My guess should be after this festival run is over.

The site usually puts up the merch

my wife and I went to BTS at staples center, the merch was sold out the morning of the concert... Most people grab their merch when they get to the concert, but these fans camped out overnight for merch. Anyway, wife and I have BTS tix for this weekend at Metlife Stadium gonna try again for merch lol
Damn, they lit like that?!?

How many people allow their dog and shoes on their bed. I'm shooting to kill if my dog gets in my bed :lol: slightly more tolerant if new shoes on the bed.

Forgot I bought this hat at the concert knowing I’ll grab the shoes lol

69D72530-F54C-4DDF-86E4-E32D251BD77E.jpeg

is that from stockx? that is typical of them smh
This Happened to me. I never noticed because I didn’t wear and went to sell them on stockx and they rejected them for wrong size. They were hyperadapts so it’s not like they were fakes. Just disgusting.

I hope for another Restock,you NEVER know.I would love everyone that wants these at retail that actually would wear em! Although,Nike confirmed there is no more plans to restock em.i have a feeling their will be more from somewhere....

:lol:...

On the real though...Who’s grabbing me a pair of the shorts or one of those Astros New Era’s? Houston heads look out for ya boy...

I hope for another Restock,you NEVER know.I would love everyone that wants these at retail that actually would wear em! Although,Nike confirmed there is no more plans to restock em.i have a feeling their will be more from somewhere....

nike never really confirms any restocks tho..

Back
Top Bottom