Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

the astroworld MSG/Knicks merch was pretty nice. It'd go great with a Zion tattoo tho

Screen%20Shot%202019-05-15%20at%2010.52.21%20AM.png

I hope for another Restock,you NEVER know.I would love everyone that wants these at retail that actually would wear em! Although,Nike confirmed there is no more plans to restock em.i have a feeling their will be more from somewhere....
Nike hasnt restocked any of the off whites or collab shoes in years. OVO, TS4s, Off white 1`s......

So yea......It aint happening homie.

I wonder if there’s like the Golden Vault of Nike shoes over the years in a warehouse leftover from drops

Man idk about a golden vault but pairs that are A1 standard end up sitting until second party retail stores get a chance to buy. But some pairs that are getting by now who knows that A1 is anymore

at one point goat was consistently higher in price. now sx has caught up and they have been steadily rising together. up 200+ to 1k in my 10.5, which was definitely unexpected. with the way things are going, like I said earlier, a small restock that sold out instantly would only drive the price higher. this pair is gone forever. only thing that could change that is a MAJOR restock!

:nerd:

Lol bro my seller still ain’t ship haha.

Im willing to chalk it up to a wasn’t meant to be if this doesn’t happen cause I def. did what I had to do to get em and paid the premium.

:rofl:

Anyway, pretty sure seller ain’t shipping my pair. Definitely not a top 5 candidate anymore.

if black toes and union black toe are in your top 5 and the TS was your top 5, curious about your other 2.

I mentioned earlier that TS for me is top 10 in collabs, but top 20 in all time 1's list

Back
Top Bottom