Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

7BF01321-FB28-4FFC-86B5-421E7727938D.jpeg
waiting on a YouTube vid of someone tossing them chairs in the street ... no ghost chairs movement lol

22C9D34C-6EDC-470D-A81D-DEC4EF85F903.png
4FB97018-1321-4384-8338-F087F6421921.png

Not quite sure what flaws he's pointing to honestly but yeah waiting to see how this one pans out lol.
1st pic: the "dip" of the outer toe box is more of a straight drop on the stockx pair vs on the other AJ1s which curves more diagonally.
2nd pic:
The swoosh placement is off, the point of the swoosh on the panel has a bigger gap and also bigger space at the bottom.

But idk if those are "passable" legit flaws

Not to say that pair he got from StockX is fake or not but I do see different pairs where the placement or size of the reverse big swoosh is different. The other areas are questionable

I’d go with frags but that’s because I like the colorway and placement better. Both are dope though. I would put frags and TS1s over the off whites imo.

I bought a pair from stockx wednesday night, it was marked shipped by seller thursday morning and now it says item awaiting ups pickup which according to my research, means they have already arrived at stockx, passed the authentication, and are just waiting to be shipped to me. that's a pretty quick turnaround, is that normal to yall?

I bought a pair from stockx wednesday night, it was marked shipped by seller thursday morning and now it says item awaiting ups pickup which according to my research, means they have already arrived at stockx, passed the authentication, and are just waiting to be shipped to me. that's a pretty quick turnaround, is that normal to yall?
Not normal but happens

Back
Top Bottom