Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Really good real vs fake on their story, box color and lace bag clarity is good way to spot fakes too, check it out
https://instagram.com/prstg_shop?igshid=1hxfgmlew4lar

Good tips in those videos for sure. Fakes are def close, but like I said, now is the time to buy. Cause in 2 months, these companies will have cleaned these mistakes up and it will be down to minuet differences. I remember when Yeezys got to the point where the paper in the box was the easiest way to tell the difference because they were SO good.

Last edited:
All those instagram stories showed me was that fakes are basically 1:1 on these

Good luck buying off joe blow on facebook
I remember the days when we’re able to get solid deals on hyped releases over Craigslist by just talking down numbers. Those days are gone w this sneaker market non sense.

I mean are people seriously gonna think that Houston rerelease pairs are gonna make a dent in the price of resell? I'm not complaining if I can get a second for a better price than what I paid, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Can't see size 9 getting too low to make me regret what I paid. Maybe I'll just pick up a second pair in a 9.5 since it's a little cheaper if prices drop

If a seller doesnt ship on goat the order just gets cancelled right? I copped yesterday but now that it went up $100 Im doubting he ships.

Edit- got shipping email like a minute after posting this lol should be straight from here

I bought a pair from stockx wednesday night, it was marked shipped by seller thursday morning and now it says item awaiting ups pickup which according to my research, means they have already arrived at stockx, passed the authentication, and are just waiting to be shipped to me. that's a pretty quick turnaround, is that normal to yall?

Lol they haven’t arrived at SX yet! You just ordered yesterday?your kidding right? No more shipping updates for you :rofl::lol::rofl:

Lol they haven’t arrived at SX yet! You just ordered yesterday?your kidding right? No more shipping updates for you :rofl::lol::rofl:
Means his pair is authenticated

He got tracking which shows it hasn’t been picked up

Likely they had in house hair or someone from Michigan or close by sent them in aka Chicago

Back
Top Bottom