Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How is it false.... you know for a fact that 160 is in fact a fake pair... like someone earlier saying they had the other RIFD inside tag was fake when in fact earlier pairs had the RFID tag.

That’s not how it works. You stated something as a fact, so the burden of proof is on you. Where’s your proof? Your proof is that you saw it on Facebook and on EBay. Facebook is a platform where you can find “proof” that the Earth is flat, and EBay is a hotbed for fakes.

If you insist on spreading false info, AT LEAST do a better job of explaining yourself. If initially you would’ve told us you saw that info on Facebook, most of us would’ve just ignored you instead of being utterly confused.

Pied%2BPiper.jpg

if you want a legit pair your going to have to fall in line

That’s not how it works. You stated something as a fact, so the burden of proof is on you. Where’s your proof? Your proof is that you saw it on Facebook and on EBay. Facebook is a platform where you can find “proof” that the Earth is flat, and EBay is a hotbed for fakes.

If you insist on spreading false info, AT LEAST do a better job of explaining yourself. If initially you would’ve told us you saw that info on Facebook, most of us would’ve just ignored you instead of being utterly confused.

I posted the link and saw the pictures...... the shoes were real I can post more pictures I said I found it on Facebook and found an auction of a LEGIT pair with the same tags. You are welcome to PM me and look for yourself. Boys really in here like Nike doesn’t mess these things up themselves chill bruh.

719CEE19-1EB9-424E-88E1-FBB8C5375E0B.jpeg 31B25AB6-C5D3-4000-B7B7-71969E5041AE.jpeg F2DF2822-CFC4-469E-8563-7F9A4D1489D8.jpeg 24E23E99-C446-4A22-A9C9-C9FE73DB390F.jpeg 9951927F-4F96-43CA-BCB8-0CDCE75C0E67.jpeg

I posted the link and saw the pictures...... the shoes were real I can post more pictures I said I found it on Facebook and found an auction of a LEGIT pair with the same tags. You are welcome to PM me and look for yourself. Boys really in here like Nike doesn’t mess these things up themselves chill bruh.

719CEE19-1EB9-424E-88E1-FBB8C5375E0B.jpeg 31B25AB6-C5D3-4000-B7B7-71969E5041AE.jpeg F2DF2822-CFC4-469E-8563-7F9A4D1489D8.jpeg 24E23E99-C446-4A22-A9C9-C9FE73DB390F.jpeg 9951927F-4F96-43CA-BCB8-0CDCE75C0E67.jpeg
You found it on Facebook??? Credibility is lost man. That marketplace is over-run with fakes. Owner could easily have a real pair (with nike receipt) and a fake pair. Claiming the fake pair is real and he's trying to unload for cash..........

Nike has put the wrong price before.

I forgot but it’s been done on a couple shoes

The de la souls I know for a fact said $108 but were 150.
Not saying that pair is real but I can’t happen.

Nike has put the wrong price before.

I forgot but it’s been done on a couple shoes

The de la souls I know for a fact said $108 but were 150.
Not saying that pair is real but I can’t happen.

All I was trying to say was don’t fully dismiss a pair a fake due to the wrong tag, yes it raises eyebrows and I would look at them harder.

killaking killaking You keep repeating that those pairs are real, but you don’t know that they are. You don’t seem to understand how shady some people are. Just one example - they could take pictures of legit shoes on top of the fake boxes to convince you, and then send you the fakes.

Your original statement was: “Just saw a SNKRS pair where the price tag is 160.... sz 14 a size that is rarely faked.”

You didn’t say you saw it online, so some people could have reasonably thought you meant you saw a friend or acquaintance with such a pair. THAT would be believable and problematic. But if you would have explained up front you saw it on Facebook and EBay, then we could have just laughed it off and moved on quickly.

NT members are spending $1k on these shoes, we have to be careful not to mislead them with false info.

killaking killaking You keep repeating that those pairs are real, but you don’t know that they are. You don’t seem to understand how shady some people are. Just one example - they could take pictures of legit shoes on top of the fake boxes to convince you, and then send you the fakes.

Your original statement was: “Just saw a SNKRS pair where the price tag is 160.... sz 14 a size that is rarely faked.”

You didn’t say you saw it online, so some people could have reasonably thought you meant you saw a friend or acquaintance with such a pair. THAT would be believable and problematic. But if you would have explained up front you saw it on Facebook and EBay, then we could have just laughed it off and moved on quickly.

NT members are spending $1k on these shoes, we have to be careful not to mislead them with false info.

I get that but like I said saying the MSRP is wrong doesn’t entirely mean they are fake and that to is false info. It’s obvious I can’t never prove it cause you can always cause doubt.

I get that but like I said saying the MSRP is wrong doesn’t entirely mean they are fake.

Theoretically you’re correct. But practically speaking, until we have hard proof that a legit pair of these TS1 with an incorrect MSRP exists, they should be assumed to be fake. The huge issue I have is that you made it seem like you witnessed such a pair yourself, where in reality you’re just spreading info you read on Facebook and EBay, which are not reliable sources in the least bit.

Got two pairs via SNKRS and neither came with receipts, shouldnt get caught up with that.

lots of pairs should have been deemed as b grades and never released, but Nike let it fly given they did not want pairs hitting outlets etc. several flaws and variances when comparing the pairs I got from retailers

I did buy them. They haven’t shipped. And if i remember correctly, it was you who made a joke about that happening. Not cool.

I mean I wouldn’t ship either if I saw these prices jump overnight like that. Probably karma for you calling people “broke boys”. So you paying to play or you going to have that broke boy mentality?? :lol:

Then how do you do it then........
Honesty no idea. You’re the one posting about real pairs and fake pairs. Not me mane. Honestly, at this point, I don’t even know if I would trust stockX or goat??? I’m a broke boi tho, no chance I’m dropping $1300 for my size 9 lol. Nike needs to add the QR code to size tags. This would allow consumers to authentic them..

Got two pairs via SNKRS and neither came with receipts, shouldnt get caught up with that.

lots of pairs should have been deemed as b grades and never released, but Nike let it fly given they did not want pairs hitting outlets etc. several flaws and variances when comparing the pairs I got from retailers

Pics are needed!

Back
Top Bottom