Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Didn’t we have a few guys in this very thread with real pairs and different manufacturing dates on each shoe?

Yes we did...

And mismatched faces on the heel...And white stitching in the stash pocket...And swooshes that don’t touch the stitching...And stars that aren’t well defined...And pairs that don’t have a visible code on / under the tongue tag...And Nike not including / actually including a receipt in the box...And boxes that have $160 on the tag...And about a million other things that’s been mentioned as THE definitive way to tell real pairs from fake pairs...

Last edited:
Rocking these on the reg

Attachments

• IMG_20190524_125918.jpg
    IMG_20190524_125918.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 36
well my pair:
-swoosh stamp on the box lid
-B0XXXX number stamped on the box lid
-2 white walls inside the box
-$175 retail sticker
- left shoe stars are more defined than the right shoe stars
-code at the NA pull tab on the tongue, one is stitched enough for you to flip back and see the whole code. The other one stitched where you can only pull back to see half the code
-both reverse swooshes don't touch the stitching, one swoosh like a hairline lower than the other
-No QR code, however the UPC matches each other and the label on the box
-production dates 11/18-1/19 on both size tags.
-No white stitching inside the velcro pocket
-both faces deeply embossed

I am not asking for legit check because I'm pretty certain myself that my pair is real. I've done the research and have compared photos with fakes. I'm just pointing out my variances as I'm sure other legit pairs have different variances than me

Does anyone else have the graphic on the back not as embedded on one shoe as the other? Mine is pretty bad, Im debating complaining and/or returning and re-ordering but idk if its worth the hassle. Everything else checks out. Nike stamp, 2 stickers inside box, and most importantly feel and smell.

D5C0424B-FF5A-4009-ABE8-5CB865BE9500.jpeg

Twinsies :ohwell::smh:

EC4A2EA8-FEB8-4927-A176-D24EE0CC7DDB.jpeg

I feel like we have to go by the overall look, feel and quality of the shoe. as vague as it sounds, that's the most solid thing we have. everything else varies from pair to pair. it also seems qr code on inside shoe tag signifies a fake. oh and milky lace bags with the red strip. I need a super perfect fake just to compare.
:nerd:

Whered you get your pair? Mine might be worse. Waiting to see what goat says, maybe theyll straight up swap. If not I might return and re buy, but who knows if I get a even more suspect pair.

goat didn't even notify you ahead of time? Usually they're pretty good with letting the buyers know about any flaws that they detect during authentication

Quality control one these were trash. My pair from snkrs has a huge gash/dent on the check.

With that being said If you know the lair you have now is authentic but maybe lightly flawed I would keep them. Risk ending up with good pair of fakes lol

Whered you get your pair? Mine might be worse. Waiting to see what goat says, maybe theyll straight up swap. If not I might return and re buy, but who knows if I get a even more suspect pair.

Snkrs pair. I think the angle or lighting makes it look better than it is but the top part of the face is not embossed much on the left shoe.

Back
Top Bottom