Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I can already see the pain of flipping these if you bought off somebody and not from the app, nobody willing to spend that money without a receipt or screenshots off you hitting for these.

you last sentence is basically his last sentence lol
Not st all, he’s saying they aren’t pushing fakes

You can’t say that they aren’t because of a positive experience. I copped from them 4 times, never got a fake but I’m not gonna sit here and say they don’t let fakes trickle through accidentally or purposely

People can use their own real receipt to include with a fake pair to sell you. People can fake a real receipt to include with a fake pair to sell you. Screenshots can be copy, pasted, forwarded, printed 1000x times. I even see people sell real receipts, just the receipts.

You can’t say that they aren’t because of a positive experience. I copped from them 4 times, never got a fake but I’m not gonna sit here and say they don’t let fakes trickle through accidentally or purposely

but he's saying that "if fakes has been passed before, it probably slipped through the cracks". I'm guessing he's saying that all these bogus 'stockx sells fakes" stories that have been popping up are just a bunch of BSer's. Especially these, so far no one with real proof has come forth saying stockx is letting a lot of TS1 fakes go thru

lemme simplify this for u since u acting like u really don't comprehend...

the amount of ppl possibly getting fakes from stockx vs. those who aren't isn't even remotely close! stockx would not have not only lasted this long, but they are thriving and growing. now, how could that be if they consistently, knowingly push fakes? exactly, it would not happen. I'd guess at most 5% may be fakes. (10% is way too much imo for how much theyve grown and continue to grow). what better ratio do you expect realistically?

I know there's a separate thread for LCs and everything, but I do think it'll be beneficial for people to post up pictures of their pairs in this thread so that others can chime in or at least know what to look for when they get their pairs on the secondary market in. I'll be uploading mine to an imgur album and post up in a bit. Mods feel free to remove if you feel like this isn't the place

lemme simplify this for u since u acting like u really don't comprehend...

the amount of ppl possibly getting fakes from stockx vs. those who aren't isn't even remotely close! stockx would not have not only lasted this long, but they are thriving and growing. now, how could that be if they push fakes? exactly, it would not happen. I'd guess at most 5% may be fakes. what better ratio do you expect realistically?
My whole point was that you cannot say they aren’t letting fakes through, that’s all. You said they weren’t.

What about people who don’t know **** about shoes and trust that stockX is doing there job and walking around wearing fakes without even knowing it?

Hence why stockX or goat, I legit check my shoes multiple times to make sure what I have is indeed legit

Bert. Bert.
if you were an authenticator, do u think YOU would have a 100% success rate? exactly, even YOU have the potential to get it wrong. in that case would you classify yourself as pushing fakes?
I rest my case...
:nerd:

Bert. Bert.
if you were an authenticator, do u think YOU would have a 100% success rate? exactly, even YOU have the potential to get it wrong. in that case would you classify yourself as pushing fakes?
I rest my case...
:nerd:
Correct... that’s why I’m not an Authenticator nor even on this website do I give opinions on legit checks on shoes I don’t know **** about :lol:

Same can’t be said about stockX authenticators though who legit check every shoe under the sun and there’s no way for all of them to be able to legit check every model, brand...

Just saying

Starting off with pink laces :nthat:
72B7FB99-88E0-4B82-BC15-282855CFA55E.jpeg

First time ordering off Goat and it came with that punch card that indicates all the areas that were looked over. And sorry, I don't have pictures of inside the box to check for the sticker or the stash pocket. I can get those later on tonight after work.

There was a small brown stain (hardly noticeable and definitely won't be once laced up) on the tongue of the right side. Wondering if I should attempt to clean using Jason Markk or at the very least email Goat about it with some pictures. Both sides had the same production date (11/14/18). Small Nike swoosh on the inside of the box lid and shoes smelled like any other J1 that I've bought. Typical Nike QC issues like a small glue dot above the cactus jack face on the back and some threading hanging over by the lace holes. Lacebags were clear and no red line by the bag. My left side could lift under the tongue tag to see the code that other users have mentioned was a sign on legit pairs. The right side was stitched too low so that I couldn't pull up, but it appears that there some red under the stitching which is what I assume to be the same thing. Overall, very impressed by the pair and will probably be the only time I drop 1k+ on a sneaker. It's definitely one for the collection that will join the unions and ow unc's.

Does anyone else have the graphic on the back not as embedded on one shoe as the other? Mine is pretty bad, Im debating complaining and/or returning and re-ordering but idk if its worth the hassle. Everything else checks out. Nike stamp, 2 stickers inside box, and most importantly feel and smell.

D5C0424B-FF5A-4009-ABE8-5CB865BE9500.jpeg

Does anyone else have the graphic on the back not as embedded on one shoe as the other? Mine is pretty bad, Im debating complaining and/or returning and re-ordering but idk if its worth the hassle. Everything else checks out. Nike stamp, 2 stickers inside box, and most importantly feel and smell.

It's been known that the legit pairs have that issue. I'd just rock them. No pair is perfect.

Damn, looked like someone was trying to erase that other graphic. Sheesh!
Where did you cop drop? StockX might give you the run around

Correct... that’s why I’m not an Authenticator nor even on this website do I give opinions on legit checks on shoes I don’t know **** about :lol:

Same can’t be said about stockX authenticators though who legit check every shoe under the sun and there’s no way for all of them to be able to legit check every model, brand...

Just saying

does 1 employee legit check any and every brand and model? or are there brand specific authenticators. Because I doubt they're throwing a pair of Travis Scott 1's to someone that legit checks ultra boosts. Again, common misconception is why people are generalizing Stockx as a bad company

I'd return that if I paid $1k resale for it.

Back
Top Bottom