Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Still can’t believe how perfect my pair is... and to think, the first seller didn’t ship :lol:... so lucky.

upload_2019-5-24_15-19-27.jpeg

Nothing greater than the scent of a fake pair of TS1...
Now we wait for the inevitable “plot twist”
upload_2019-5-24_15-19-7.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the graphic on the back not as embedded on one shoe as the other? Mine is pretty bad, Im debating complaining and/or returning and re-ordering but idk if its worth the hassle. Everything else checks out. Nike stamp, 2 stickers inside box, and most importantly feel and smell.

D5C0424B-FF5A-4009-ABE8-5CB865BE9500.jpeg

Oh that hurts ... clearly the factory worker was not living her best life that day :/

Can anyone else confirm the dates on their left and right being different?

They’re different. The answers are in this thread just look. People really think factories, yes multiple cuz not just one makes them, start and finish the product on the same day of a massed produced shoe? :lol:

Also some of you guys in here just need to keep their mouth shut. If you don’t know how to help someone, simply don’t add your “I think fake” .02 cuz you’re making people paranoid.

They’re different. The answers are in this thread just look. People really think factories, yes multiple cuz not just one makes them, start and finish the product on the same day of a massed produced shoe? :lol:

Also some of you guys in here just need to keep their mouth shut. If you don’t know how to help someone, simply don’t add your “I think fake” .02 cuz you’re making people paranoid.

No, I've just never paid resale before (for a ds high value item) so I never even cared about these issues until now. And I thought I saw it mentioned previously, but wanted to confirm in real time.

depending on what goat tells me, I might just keep these. its a hassle and I know they're real. just that dumb graphic on the back grossly mismatching.

Anyone know the link to the video he’s referencing? EDIT: I found it.

scary times:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom