Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

All the bae sizes went up like crazy. There's something going on

Not my size 13 lmao. My friend has a 9.5 and just showed me they are at like 1450.... 13 is at like 715 still lol. That’s wild. More than double for a few sizes difference.

Good thing I’ve already worn mine and didn’t want to sell anyway lol

Good grief these shot up like crazy. Theyre nearly going for what Off White UNCs went for and those have been out over a year.

All these dudes were questioning me, I even threw up my CFP cert because I trade stocks for real, and now I wish I would have bought 10 instead of just 2 extra lol. I was gonna do 5 but prices were so volatile then, this move up is wild.

Well I’m glad I’m a 14 may let go of my used grey glow 750’s and cop these since it will be an almost even swap at 700 each.

I don’t even wear my yeezy 750’s but wear Jordan 1’s all the time.

Lol.

Though I know folks that are buying like 10-15 pairs of limited kicks and just waiting for the jump. Sneakers is just becoming to much of money grab.

Worse that them bit coin folks. J/k

All these dudes were questioning me, I even threw up my CFP cert because I trade stocks for real, and now I wish I would have bought 10 instead of just 2 extra lol. I was gonna do 5 but prices were so volatile then, this move up is wild.
You ever explore the bond market at all?

Have a few friends as SX who are data analyst- they confirmed the spike is due to Chinese buyers. They even leverage internal folks to view the prices on Poison due to the language barrier, but not complaining, should have bought a few more pairs

So basically for StockX small sizes are going to be a gold mine with all that market manipulation.

Have fun..... interesting to see how long it is before people start trusting sneakers like precious metals and or launder money with them.

Reactions: JPS
Have a few friends as SX who are data analyst- they confirmed the spike is due to Chinese buyers. They even leverage internal folks to view the prices on Poison due to the language barrier, but not complaining, should have bought a few more pairs
are they actually legit purchases or some fake market manipulation?

are they actually legit purchases or some fake market manipulation?

Legit purchases- I had the same thought that they might be manipulating sales and or buying up stock themselves but nope asian/chines buyers have been going crazy. Same can be said for the sacai waffles

Those crazy rich asians :lol:
Good for sellers
Bad for buyers
I guess everyone that paid resale to possibly flip later might actually work out
Won't be surprised if certain sizes hit $2k by the end of the year

Last edited:
I bet everyone here, including me, regrets not copping a handful of pairs as well. It is what it is. Bet zadeh gonna cancel all them preorders lol

Thought ya'll were just talking about a mild price spike. Checked stockx after and I'm even more in shock. Swear I just saw people in my fb group dumping size 10.5s for under a rack
Because you did. Over the last week these have skyrocketed. My size 11 was Mid $700's a week ago.

People that are selling now prolly paid resale and gotta sell high to get a decent profit. Sold the UNs after first drop and haven't looked back. Prolly flipped that profit 3 or more times already. Brokeboi FTW :lol: (this is what I call a flightclub shoe, dont waste time on apps with em)

Its these Chinese kids that are willing to spend racks on limited releases.
Oh they got money to spend

Back
Top Bottom