Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Welp. There goes my backup from goat. That makes 2 strikes for me on these with goat. 1 seller backed out, and now this order apparently didn't pass the authentication process. Brutal.
I feel your pain. I just got the instant ship pair and it’s at my house now. Can’t wait to see it.

Please tell how they are fake?
Just asking for future reference on wha to look out for
the 2 things that instantly screamed fake were the tongue and the stars. the stars are too bold and the tongue is too straight, stiff and puffy. it should be thinner and have natural wrinkles.

Most of y’all should avoid eBay but I’ll keep messing with them since I’ve been getting great deals all the time. Picked up a nice Travis deal the other day.
on the travis scott 1's?
Your not flying to Japan!!

Or Driving to anyones house!!

Fall back
I've stabbed someone in a face w/ a pencil for stealing my yu gi oh cards & beyblade off principle. Hell I've road my bike someones house to beat them up b4 b/c he was being testy & I was bored w/ nothing else to do. I would definitely spend a stack to fly to Japan. My tunnel vision crazy. Hell naw that's 3 grand. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

giphy.gif

I would have taped it under the label or used a packing slip envelope. I'm not saying he will win a case but rather he has grounds to make the return more difficult. You're essentially saying I bought the shoes then after he shipped I noticed the pictures were fake before I saw the shoes Seller said just send them back unopened but then you opened them. Like I said before not something he could probably win but a way to drag the process out if he wants to be a duck about it.
even if he didn't open them, seller can say they came back opened either way.

Back
Top Bottom