Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

thats the crazy thing, dude has a real pair in hand and he can't tell the difference. I can see the difference in just tiny thumbnails. And I'm not even an expect in LC these, but the signs of fakes on that pair are like signs of the earlier fakes that hasn't even been perfected

altho ebay sides with the buyer 98% of the time. I wouldn't be shocked that the seller is gonna say you switched the shoes and sent him back "fakes" because you took photos next to another pair that you have.
I wouldn't even have opened them and sent them right back. If he's tryna scam he just got a leg to stand on even if it just ties the process up.

I wouldn't even have opened them and sent them right back. If he's tryna scam he just got a leg to stand on even if it just ties the process up.
Again, I HAD to open the package to insert the return sheet per eBay protocol. It printed out with the shipping label. I have more proof of my pair being legit than he does for his pair lol. I'm really not worried about this. He couldn't provide proof for me that his were real. Where is that proof going to come from now?

this is a real vs fake of one of the earlier fakes and you can see the difference in the tongue. The fake one is way to crisp with no creases or anything. And thats what jumped to me about Scotty's comparison pic

upload_2019-6-21_15-13-13.png

mvimg_20190621_141129-jpg.2363628

Seems these have hit resistance around $1500 for 9.5s...

: Jeopardy music :

If i sold my 2 extras i got on stock x, it means I paid retail for my pair I rock...

There’s probably folks rocking fakes that don’t even know it
It’s a damn shame
Then there’s people rocking authentic pairs and other people thinking they are fake
If you think about it
If you had a real pair why would you even bother trying to sell on eBay
Risk of getting scammed by a buyer isn’t worth it

Again, I HAD to open the package to insert the return sheet per eBay protocol. It printed out with the shipping label. I have more proof of my pair being legit than he does for his pair lol. I'm really not worried about this. He couldn't provide proof for me that his were real. Where is that proof going to come from now?
I would have taped it under the label or used a packing slip envelope. I'm not saying he will win a case but rather he has grounds to make the return more difficult. You're essentially saying I bought the shoes then after he shipped I noticed the pictures were fake before I saw the shoes Seller said just send them back unopened but then you opened them. Like I said before not something he could probably win but a way to drag the process out if he wants to be a duck about it.

There’s probably folks rocking fakes that don’t even know it
It’s a damn shame
Then there’s people rocking authentic pairs and other people thinking they are fake
Then there's those that are rocking fakes on purpose flossing like a baller and other people think they are a baller but really they are just comfortable saving money and noone will ever ever ever know...

Except them...

They know... But if they are cool w it, so be it.

:lol: I laugh at you guys messing with Ebay

Have you not learned?

1. Never purchase anything from Ebay above $200.00

2. Ebay Don't Give a ish! - They'll tell you to return the item in question and if the buyer claims it was switched on return and its above $500 sale

They tell you to file a police report with your local authorities.

I lost $3k on switch a roo buyer in the past

Then there's those that are rocking fakes on purpose flossing like a baller and other people think they are a baller but really they are just comfortable saving money and noone will ever ever ever know...

Except them...

They know... But if they are cool w it, so be it.
i can tell. I been places where someone had the fake version of what I had on. They knew I knew.

Have you not learned?

2. Ebay Don't Give a ish! - They'll tell you to return the item in question and if the buyer claims it was switched on return and its above $500 sale

If someone finesses 3k out of me, I'm showing up to their door step. Just saying...

So the fakes dude posted aren't obvious to me, and ya are saying those are early fakes. If those are early, then wtf do the latest batches look like?
Can someone post pics? This is crazy. Glad my pair from GOAT checked out, thanks for the dudes in here that took the time to LC in the fake check forum.

Have you not learned?

I messaged the seller to let him know they've been dropped off and that I appreciate a smooth return process. His listing said no returns but he accepted my return request within minutes. He could still try something if he wants to be a **** but he's playing nice overall so far other than accusing me of being an annoying buyer lol. Better to be annoying than selling fakes

So the fakes dude posted aren't obvious to me, and ya are saying those are early fakes. If those are early, then wtf do the latest batches look like?
Can someone post pics? This is crazy. Glad my pair from GOAT checked out, thanks for the dudes in here that took the time to LC in the fake check forum.
Can't say that enough. The guys that take time to LC for others are what makes NT an oasis in the cesspool that is the internet these days.

Most of y’all should avoid eBay but I’ll keep messing with them since I’ve been getting great deals all the time. Picked up a nice Travis deal the other day.

eBay scammer can now claim buyer swapped the shoes:smh:
I’ve seen a dispute like that recently. Might be a scenario where no one wins.
This was a waste of time.
Best luck to you scotty
Thanks man. I'd love to see how he would word a claim against me like that though. I've got my stockx receipt. Show me proof of your purchase lol. Plus I shared pictures of mine before his order arrived. I can easily reproduce the same photo. Hoping it doesn't come to that, but I really don't see how he'd have any legit leg to stand on to make that accusation when I have far more proof of my pair being legit than he ever had of his

Welp. There goes my backup from goat. That makes 2 strikes for me on these with goat. 1 seller backed out, and now this order apparently didn't pass the authentication process. Brutal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190621-155527__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190621-155527__01.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 57
no offense but you're being too naive. Scumbag fake sellers can stoop even lower. eBay isn't going to legit check both pairs or ask you both for StockX receipt proof. Yes he'll likely lose the case even if he says you switched out a fake pair, but I can think of a few excuses he can readily use

Back
Top Bottom