Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

wait.. so they sold you a fake pair??
A67FC664-6A8D-4B6E-8E18-D2F3557440E4.jpeg

If they were truly authentic, he would've stated so in the description. That's always one of the biggest red flags, cuz if a buyer files a PP claim, the seller can just say that he never stated they were authentic and win the case. I checked the listing when you posted it and it never said it, so you know what it is.

You can't sell fakes on ebay. He can say his shoes are fake in the listing and the buyer would still be able to return them and get his money back.

Say goodbye to that 100% positive feedback
Say when you received the shoes it smelled like dookie
The other shoes he sold to those people were probably fake
Poor buyers got scammed and they don’t even know it
Gave him good feedback too lol

Scotty: Are these shoes authentic?
Where did you buy it?
eBay scammer: Man I hate people like you who ask so many questions

:lol:

Last edited:
Say goodbye to that 100% positive feedback
Say when you received the shoes it smelled like dookie
The other shoes he sold to those people were probably fake
Poor buyers got scammed and they don’t even know it
Gave him good feedback too lol

exactly what I said earlier. Dude has like 25 selling feedback, and the rest buying. So people assume because he has like 200 feedback that he's a legit seller. Other dudes bought grade A fakes and didn't even know it or question it. Which leads to more positive feedback and more people to get scammed in the future

Here are pics of what I received... They actually don't look like what was in the picture. Literally, they look different. They look better. It doesn't have quite the same Jordan 1 smell that pops, but I went to my authentic pair that had that strong smell when I got them and it seems to have faded a bit. Is it possible the smell just doesn't stick after a month+? It's weird, they're not jumping out as fakes off the bat like I was expecting. What am I missing? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190621_135412.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135412.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 81
  • MVIMG_20190621_135423.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135423.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 78
  • MVIMG_20190621_135441.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135441.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 74
  • MVIMG_20190621_135459.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135459.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 70
  • MVIMG_20190621_135721.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135721.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 73
  • MVIMG_20190621_135858.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135858.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 67
  • MVIMG_20190621_135924.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_135924.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 54
Some more. My stockx shoe is on the left in all of these pictures, the eBay shoe on the right. In the one vertical picture, the eBay shoe is on top. I should add that the materials feel exactly the same. I'm officially losing my mind.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190621_140920.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_140920.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 73
  • MVIMG_20190621_141040.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_141040.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 74
  • MVIMG_20190621_141108.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_141108.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 70
  • MVIMG_20190621_141129.jpg
    MVIMG_20190621_141129.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 295
thats the crazy thing, dude has a real pair in hand and he can't tell the difference. I can see the difference in just tiny thumbnails. And I'm not even an expect in LC these, but the signs of fakes on that pair are like signs of the earlier fakes that hasn't even been perfected

altho ebay sides with the buyer 98% of the time. I wouldn't be shocked that the seller is gonna say you switched the shoes and sent him back "fakes" because you took photos next to another pair that you have.

thats the crazy thing, dude has a real pair in hand and he can't tell the difference. I can see the difference in just tiny thumbnails. And I'm not even an expect in LC these, but the signs of fakes on that pair are like signs of the earlier fakes that hasn't even been perfected

altho ebay sides with the buyer 98% of the time. I wouldn't be shocked that the seller is gonna say you switched the shoes and sent him back "fakes" because you took photos next to another pair that you have.
They're already back in the box and about to be dropped off for return. I literally had to open the package to put the ebay return sheet in. I'm not not sure how he would be able to make such a claim

No need for anymore pics or comparisons
Box it up and send them back
It’s a wrap
Rip him a new one with that negative feedback
Make sure no one buys from him again

Lol man.

Y’all need to keep y’all head in the game. Them things horrible, did you check is it has the numbers on the Nike air tag though? Like where the tongue is the other side the back side

Call me dumb if you want for not seeing the differences right away. It wasn't even a bias- I wanted to see clear differences jumping out at me the second I looked at them and compared to make it effortless. Either way, in my opinion it's scary how close to the real thing these fakes are becoming.

Lol man.

Y’all need to keep y’all head in the game. Them things horrible, did you check is it has the numbers on the Nike air tag though? Like where the tongue is the other side the back side
That’s not a tell at all though

My pair from TS doesn’t have it

My buddy got a pair from
GOAT, his either

I mean technically all them have the numbers but they can’t be flipped to see them or you can see a tiny bit of it

Also as it was posted in here, fakes vary as well with some showing the numbers and others don’t

They're already back in the box and about to be dropped off for return. I literally had to open the package to put the ebay return sheet in. I'm not not sure how he would be able to make such a claim
He can’t

If you wanna screw him over is call eBay and says it’s actually illegal to mail fakes

Please tell how they are fake?
Just asking for future reference on wha to look out for

Please tell how they are fake?
Just asking for future reference on wha to look out for

well they probably updated it now so I haven't actually seen the latest version of the fake. But the fake scotty got seems like its an earlier version where the signs kinda jump at you. Both sides of the swoosh looks off. That label also looks bad and discolored. The color of the brown and the suede also looks off. The biggest tell is that tongue. Its too crisp which I see in a lot of fake TS. And to throw on the obvious fact that the seller said he got it from stockx but that stockx tag is on the WRONG side of the shoe.

What? Bro I seen this happen mad times, happen to my boy for the DB4s buyer said they were fake, he shipped my boy fakes back and my boy had got em from Nike
That’s not a tell at all though

My pair from TS doesn’t have it

My buddy got a pair from
GOAT, his either

I mean technically all them have the numbers but they can’t be flipped to see them or you can see a tiny bit of it

Also as it was posted in here, fakes vary as well with some showing the numbers and others don’t

Never said it was a tell all. I just wanted to know because we know that pair is def. fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom