Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Asking about shipping, little over 24hrs, on a weekend...come on mayyyne

reminds me of most new ebay buyers
buys shoe, sends message 1 minute after, when you shippin?
sends another message,where muh shoes?
and another, whats tracking
after an hour, they open up where is my item/not received case

Asking about shipping, little over 24hrs, on a weekend...come on mayyyne

reminds me of most new ebay buyers
buys shoe, sends message 1 minute after, when you shippin?
sends another message,where muh shoes?
and another, whats tracking
after an hour, they open up where is my item/not received case

NikeTalk needs a “shipping thread” so all these dudes can post every single shipping update! I really don’t get it... their is absolutely no point for it bc we can’t do anything about it lol Hit up Nike chat and ask them a million times!

It’s crazy how these people all of a sudden keep popping up with pairs of these 6s & even the AJ1 lows in the last month or so & we haven’t gotten any shots or videos showing the box, label, packaging, or the size tag. Something’s not right about any of it.

Ain’t about buying. It’s about seeing the shoes early

Real or “fake” them thangs give us a good preview

Can’t wait til fakes are 1:1 consistently in like 3 years :lol:

money and clout. i’m sure dude scammed a ton of people with his “early pairs”

Mane zsneakerheadz also was selling fakes around my area in 2013 lol after Instagram blowing up with fashion he just became the plug because he had early looks but the shoes were fake idk now

Don't trip, they'll ship. Saturday pickups usually come w/ ship/confirm sun night or mon morning w/ arrival tues-thurs.

But if u c others getting shipping confirmations b4 u tonight....your pretty much screwed. lol jk

Order status still "unknown." Never thought I'd be that guy sweating the shipping update from Nike. But where the **** is my shipping update from Nike lol.
I’m in the exact same boat as you and I’m trippin as well bc I’ve had a couple orders from Nike cancelled after the fact for no reason. But I agree with everyone else, it’s too soon to be tripping. If we don’t have any movement by Tuesday morning, then maybe we should start sweating.

I’m in the exact same boat as you and I’m trippin as well bc I’ve had a couple orders from Nike cancelled after the fact for no reason. But I agree with everyone else, it’s too soon to be tripping. If we don’t have any movement by Tuesday morning, then maybe we should start sweating.
Mine is unknown too if I don't get shipping tomorrow I'll b worried but I think we are all good

Lows will obviously come down once pairs are received. Just a matter of buying at the lowest point before the Chinese resellers manipulate the market again and stock up on pairs. Tried and true formula every time

Back
Top Bottom