Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I can't think of a shoe that released in stores in the US a month after the big snkrs drop. They have done small shock drops on snkrs and then had the true release in store and on snkrs later but I can't think of one where the big snkrs drop and in store weren't at the same time

I’m looking at $400...If they hit that I’ll bite...If not then whatever...

61A45C2B-6A3B-4214-A9A2-A9A788778F61.jpeg

Looks like I’ll be making g a purchase mid week sometime...Most of the people who purchased this weekend haven’t even started getting their pairs in yet and the price is already sliding...

I can't think of a shoe that released in stores in the US a month after the big snkrs drop. They have done small shock drops on snkrs and then had the true release in store and on snkrs later but I can't think of one where the big snkrs drop and in store weren't at the same time

These didn't just drop in the US they did drops in EU, China, Korea, JP, etc.. This was the release. I highly doubt there will hit stores.

I aint gonna sell so idc, I just dont want my mistake of sleeping on Unions to happen to anyone else. :lol:

Plus tax on SX and Goat blows, that $600 gonna turn to $660 quick.
i feel you if i would've won would've rocked them too. lol I shouldnt have said everyone. thats true no more sleeping talking bout you gonna get around too it cause price is always increasing

I put my laptop away when I got the "Your entry wasn't selected" popped up in my SNKRS app

Nike put salt in the wound

Open my laptop this morning at work

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 6.51.47 AM.png

Same payment I always use.

could be delayed shipment or staggered release for the rest of the boutiques, who knows. Weren't these originally rumored to drop in August/September? I mean we didn't even know about this release a week ago, it literally just happened within 2 days lol. Not saying it's impossible, but I doubt Nike giving the lows this much exclusivity out of all the TS sneakers in the past and future.

UNC offwhite dropped in stores after a big SNKRS drop, I know it was a shock drop though.

Just an update from the Zadeh order I posted pictures of last week. They sold Wednesday and I shipped them out. Authenticated today.

Attachments

• 2E35BF68-1B68-4D56-8962-A0D243CDA25B.png
    2E35BF68-1B68-4D56-8962-A0D243CDA25B.png
    688.9 KB · Views: 23
This was it for the release, that’s why so many people hit on them. Even if pairs do end up in some boutiques, except stock to be backdoored. I also have a feeling something else is dropping this upcoming weekend, either yellow FOG 1s or MCA off whites on SNKRS.

If they do hit boutiques it’s only gonna be “da homies” who eat on it. Boutique chances are MUCH slimmer than online where it’s somewhat even

I mean I have a long history wearing sb dunk / dunk lows, and liking brown kicks. Do I get a non hypebeast pass for actually liking these aj1 lows?

Back
Top Bottom