Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lows will obviously come down once pairs are received. Just a matter of buying at the lowest point before the Chinese resellers manipulate the market again and stock up on pairs. Tried and true formula every time
Besides that, all of Travis products have risen in price overtime. Charts don't lie

Besides that, all of Travis products have risen in price overtime. Charts don't lie
I mean I have one AJ1 high and couple aj4's on ice. I didn't say it wouldn't go up over time. I'm just saying that prices will obviously come down in the coming days. People who got pairs at retail are thinking it won't move at all or won't come down too much, but that's just not the case. I saw a lot of manual success on SNKRS and that usually equates to people moving right away for a quick buck. The undercutters will come in and try to move pairs quickly so I'd say the best time to buy would be Wednesday or so.

I'm just gonna scoop a pair or two on Wednesday and hold for the long run.

Thats what they said about the highs.

Bite if you can get under $700, worst case is they go for a little less than that and you overpaid by a slight amount.

you forgetting what the highs are , a beautiful shoe wanted by so many these lows are no where near dem we can never compare the lows n highs price cos the same demand isnt der

I just dont think theyll go as low as some people think. Dudes gonna wait and wait and then all of a sudden prices up to $800+

you forgetting what the highs are , a beautiful shoe wanted by so many these lows are no where near dem we can never compare the lows n highs price cos the same demand isnt der
The highs have noticeably come down in price as well, but I think they will have another surge or two. Those have been somewhat a confusing story too actually

I mean they ain’t releasing anymore so price may go up a little bit.

Don’t think it’ll be anything crazy. People don’t like these like the high

Travis and Nike orders expected to be here Thursday

Again, it's a Jordan 1 low. Off-White and Virgil proved that not every shoe is going to sell for 1K plus out the gate, just cause of it's branding.

To my knowledge, nobody gave a **** about Jordan 1 lows until these were rumored to come out. ( myself included )
So I don't see why it's shocking that prices wouldn't mirror the high tops. It's a dope *** shoe, it's just not a shoe ppl wanna pay a grip for.

I think most ppl who copped the lows, wanna flip them for the highs. I get it, but ain't happening.

Back and forth debate if lows will climb back up or keep going down LOL.

there is a confirmation that this will release instore in my country this August so most likely it will release instore in US

Back
Top Bottom