Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Is this just typical JB QC? The J in the Jack is hardly visible 123BE1FE-2F8C-40D6-9ADB-DBC54AE5E9F2.jpeg B0B8EDAE-B43C-47E9-AE79-7F146E7E3C23.jpeg
u don't wanna get into the inconsistencies of the highs dawg.
First Paypal dispute for “unauthorized purchase” by the buyer.

I have tracking showing it was delivered, no signature confirmation. Any tips?
just see where the shoes ended up on the tracking.

Hopefully it shipped to the address linked to his account and they can justify the purchase. Other than that hopefully they still side with you. PayPal is notorious for siding with the buyer. Good luck fam!

Over $250 RIP. They sided with the buyer even tho I had delivery but no signature confirmation. This was a few years ago.
Signature confirmation is a must over any 250+. I get it for expensive items that way someone has to be there to accept it or atleast pick up from the post office with a signature. This makes it harder to say they didnt know what they got or didnt receive the item.

Was yours filed as “did not receive?”

Cause he didnt file that, he filed unauthorized purchase not did not receive.
I think he filed as not delivered, it was a dormitory supposedly and he stated he never got it. It was his confirmed address and everything, but Paypal said over a certain amount requires sig confirmation. I’ll double check the details when I get back to the office. I was sick for a minute, I think that’s when I stopped using eBay actually. Told them F outta here I’m not paying back jack for shoes that were delivered

Welp I’m definitely not buying Travis’ until the 10th

gonna see if they actually drop again and If can hit retail. If not the resale goes down. then I’ll cop

gonna see if they actually drop again and If can hit retail. If not the resale goes down. then I’ll cop

Same here. We may be naive but patience sometimes prevails. Really want these lows but I'm too cheap to pay more than I need to.

I didn't realize that many people still wear 6's tbh. Though it is more popular than 7 and 8.

Still casually hope there's another chance at lows. Won't ruin my week either way
Because the 6’s are the last model to have NA on the back heel. NT love NA on the heel

In my experience, “unauthorized purchase” usually means fraudulent charge. Dealt with this stuff on GRAILED a few times. Probably used someone’s PayPal to make purchase and use his address.

Shipping with no Signature confirmation on a high ticket item is never a good idea. Anything over $150 imo should have signature tracking. These scammers will do anything to get you outchea.

Last edited:
I've had a paypal scam case against me like 2 years back. Shipped it to a Confirmed paypal address with signature confirmation. Buyer even confirmed delivery and then a month later said the shoes were fake and opened a paypal claim. And then she escalated the claim from "fake item received" to "item not received". Despite all the evidence I provided with receipts and signature confirmation, Paypal still sided with the buyer. That was the last day I ever sold anything through Paypal invoice and also I try to avoid using paypal if necessary. Switched ALL my accounts that pays to paypal to send it directly to my bank. I wasn't gonna let paypal even get the 3% fee.

if they were to drop on the 10th, i think we'd see stores adveristing their raffles by the end of this week

Back
Top Bottom