Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've had a paypal scam case against me like 2 years back. Shipped it to a Confirmed paypal address with signature confirmation. Buyer even confirmed delivery and then a month later said the shoes were fake and opened a paypal claim. And then she escalated the claim from "fake item received" to "item not received". Despite all the evidence I provided with receipts and signature confirmation, Paypal still sided with the buyer. That was the last day I ever sold anything through Paypal invoice and also I try to avoid using paypal if necessary. Switched ALL my accounts that pays to paypal to send it directly to my bank. I wasn't gonna let paypal even get the 3% fee.

Damn that sucks. What shoes?

If you ship to the confirmed address and it shows as delivered, if the buyer files a charge back, you are covered with pp seller protection. You have to give Paypal the tracking info and prove it was delivered to the address on file and Paypal will credit you while they deal with the case.

When do you find out which order you pick?
Not sure. I had to reply with a list of the shoes in order I would like but havent heard back yet. I seen that it advises that winners will get to choose in order they were picked but the email sounds like they are switching it up. Who knows...

If you ship to the confirmed address and it shows as delivered, if the buyer files a charge back, you are covered with pp seller protection. You have to give Paypal the tracking info and prove it was delivered to the address on file and Paypal will credit you while they deal with the case.

not in my case.

I got an email from paypal recently that said that i had been doing business with them for long enough that they’re more likely to side with me incase of a claim.

thought it was kinda odd

time to start scamming people :evil:

I got an email from paypal recently that said that i had been doing business with them for long enough that they’re more likely to side with me incase of a claim.

thought it was kinda odd

time to start scamming people :evil:
09E17BBA-0C8C-44D4-8A4D-A79BA79056C4.gif

Are you as dumb as you post?
not as dumb as how u respond
I've had a paypal scam case against me like 2 years back. Shipped it to a Confirmed paypal address with signature confirmation. Buyer even confirmed delivery and then a month later said the shoes were fake and opened a paypal claim. And then she escalated the claim from "fake item received" to "item not received". Despite all the evidence I provided with receipts and signature confirmation, Paypal still sided with the buyer. That was the last day I ever sold anything through Paypal invoice and also I try to avoid using paypal if necessary. Switched ALL my accounts that pays to paypal to send it directly to my bank. I wasn't gonna let paypal even get the 3% fee.
are u unable to use paypal again? that is if u tried to open another account.

Is the consensus true to size for the Jordan 1 low's? I would like to get some thoughts before buying on StockX/GOAT. Thanks ya'll :smile:

Not sure. I had to reply with a list of the shoes in order I would like but havent heard back yet. I seen that it advises that winners will get to choose in order they were picked but the email sounds like they are switching it up. Who knows...

Nice! Please keep us posted. Congrats on the W

whoever gets those Father of Asahds are going to have a nice little payout.

Back
Top Bottom