Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Have these food challenges video gotten more popular are of late?

I havent watched one since those Epic Meal Time dudes from yearssss ago

Mogs would make all that food and quit after like 4 bites

tony d is a clown. he was going off and disrespecting his viewers during a livestream because apparently hes a lakers "fan" now and was salty they didnt get kahwai. like bro, ya views are already dropping and u struggling wit it.....is it smart to go at what viewers who do still come to support ya stream?
lost all respect for him and unsubbed after that. hes a joke.

Tony D and Unbreakable...dumb and dumber.

i like the buzzfeed worth it videos and that is it pizza doug hshow cracks me up lmao

Eddie win is pretty much the only yt I watch nearly every vid. A couple others get some attention but his content by far the best

If I ever run into Tony Deez I'm worldstar'n the fecal out of his double booty chin/neck.

People post videos of unboxing a sneaker and people subscribe to actually watch that :nerd:
I dont watch those either but I can dig it being on a website devoted to sneakers. Is there a food talk site :lol: hell I recently learned it's common for people to rent a place for their personal shoes to live :rofl:

yea, theyre called storage lockers. and u can put all sorts of things to "live" in there. they aint just for guns and drugs.

You're about a month late, I already found this out. Thanks for the refresher course tho.

you seem genuinely surprised that shoes get put into storage lockers tho. you keep talking about it with an undertone that people who do that are doing something out of the ordinary. theyre not. youre just like 30 years late. but i guess its never too late to learn something.

Back
Top Bottom