Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

AFF8ADF0-BAFB-494D-A620-D8D625D72A3D.gif

SeanGO gets right to the shoes. So does PatisDope. Some YouTubers talk for 5 ****ing minutes before they even start talking about the shoes. Most sneakertubers are unbearable. SeanGO, PatisDope, and Tom Stefaniuk are the only ones I watch.
You're really gonna leave out Brad hall ??

May someone please explain the brad hall hate. I seen a few of his videos and thought they were kinda funny in a socially awkward judd apatow movie kinda way. Like what did he do? Did he say something? Ppl on here have express that they're disgruntled by him, BUT never explained exactly why that they're disgruntled by him. What is it?

I youtube'd the guys you mentioned in the last few pages, each have their own takes and sorta entertaining. I usually like to watch legit check vids for in depth content.

NTer in the WDYWT thread posted his pair. Cant wait
then how can y'all praise sean go or seth fowler? they sound like they're reading note cards word for word. they sound very corporate and unnatural for the most part. this is the case more so for sean then seth. at least w/ a seth fowler i can tell that he genuinely has a love for sneakers i just get b/c it sounds like he's reading something. i view brad hall as playing character in a satirical comedy.
culture vulture
why?

yaw were the people whop believed that chick who posted some crap about Kylie bday

I been told yaw that aint the date

i said PSG 6s come in a regular cement box. you may have it confused...
:nerd:

lol what? whose talking about PSG 6's in a trav thread

either way, we know jacques is pretty legit and gets stuff seeded to him too. Just saying some people really out here paying $600-$700 for TS6's with no box.

yaw were the people whop believed that chick who posted some crap about Kylie bday

I been told yaw that aint the date
I didnt believe the chick and I dont believe you. Then again you arent saying a date so you could be right after all.

Back
Top Bottom