Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

you seem genuinely surprised that shoes get put into storage lockers tho. you keep talking about it with an undertone that people who do that are doing something out of the ordinary. theyre not. youre just like 30 years late. but i guess its never too late to learn something.
I made no secret that I WAS surprised but now understand it's common. Example was used in regards to food eating videos which I WAS also surprised that people were into but have learned its common as well. I try to learn something new everyday b whether its 30 years late or 2 days early.

I made no secret that I WAS surprised but now understand it's common. Example was used in regards to food eating videos which I WAS also surprised that people were into but have learned its common as well. I try to learn something new everyday b whether its 30 years late or 2 days early.

i dig that bruh. youd b surprised the type of stuff some people in this world are into lol.

IMG_20190807_084651.jpg
Work day...

Last edited:
Sean GO is the one of the only sneaker reviewers that make it about the sneakers. Everyone else is diva and tries to be a sneaker celeb. **** you, show the shoes.
SeanGO gets right to the shoes. So does PatisDope. Some YouTubers talk for 5 ******* minutes before they even start talking about the shoes. Most sneakertubers are unbearable. SeanGO, PatisDope, and Tom Stefaniuk are the only ones I watch.

Sean GO is the one of the only sneaker reviewers that make it about the sneakers. Everyone else is diva and tries to be a sneaker celeb. **** you, show the shoes.
That’s the NTEr on here right? I like his pictures and videos best

Always look forward to his **** when it’s shoes I care about, don’t care about anyone else vids

SeanGO gets right to the shoes. So does PatisDope. Some YouTubers talk for 5 ****ing minutes before they even start talking about the shoes. Most sneakertubers are unbearable. SeanGO, PatisDope, and Tom Stefaniuk are the only ones I watch.

Tom Stefanieuk is by far the most cringe dude on YT :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom