Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lows are growing on me

6rbVZz3fYI5FvkqxGSlwu06MMBTDdHDej0HSW0Ndnt0dCV5VE0vDJC1T-6Cv7O8YlaUlOQAhzd-b3kyXoRTvCZuWJN1FGgCr6PuwtZbbrdOPPJfPdkfhB7dr-ll4AWfUAH7oCrdsDhN6knDqLfd__4j7hMH1o74GbU5nGKr_b73Fz8xvvOAGzkkHu_smYnAuNH34rKV4LH0T4eyHEfcts6M9i-qzv7yfu8cbg1FDTiTZdJ2vdWW3e_JSGMAe6Xgp8DRr1XEtqv7M6rssRiLQ5UPPt-VQBOyLn1kMIkkycvEj2_HbI2p2qY9JEo-7i5DgTrKhj5F1PUpELHHPRhVMsRsvt3ulVxX5oFZyVZP_LhIsiPXF9M9r7uX9XuTBt9hKzJst8wHGQTNhoAcwVNte7gZ6dWXXNxdNCnU38An9LtUgcnZXMTc41fQgJb3KJ32IQApZiyEad6WHlgoNunk71Y52v7A-YubA2XadD0B56smZF54hCNdVS-4KBC5LP-QfLFJW1KjZZ-b9SjoQidGTmawcGLltHx4HN3KcBrOXgyTdai701AUdSttvw3dBPEQnOap--5H0TQ5UQx_d1IcSwt5mV_6Cf4QKmWRW1YKy2M727L09EW3U7Jnl447HeWKZDhIHYrGnbOm-jQ2zhKWyDrY7kpseRf5W=w2298-h1532-no

i like the lows a lot just not down for that resale price lol... not even mad though im good with my highs for now

you’re assuming there’s gonna be enough pairs to cause a dip.

might actually cause a spike of enough people strike out
Naw definitely going down. I wouldn't be surprised if all sizes drop 100-200. Too many stores on that list and they all going have a decent amount. So prices will drop dramatically before going back up.

Currently at around $570 for my size and steady dropping lower every day...No way another drop doesn’t pull them down even further...Mid $400’s is a real possibility if that next drop turns out to be true...

Naw definitely going down. I wouldn't be surprised if all sizes drop 100-200. Too many stores on that list and they all going have a decent amount. So prices will drop dramatically before going back up.

I honestly think you’re overestimating the stock levels that are gonna be at these stores. From what people are saying, there’s going to be very low stock and in store raffles only.

Add that to the fact that all the people that held out for the wider release that miss out, will be ready to pay resale. Price will go back up quickly in my opinion.

No doubt it’s gonna drop, but a 100-200 dollar drop seems like a reach. I hope you’re right though, cuz these shoes ain’t worth $800.

Last edited:
It takes the sellers like half a year to response to questions on sites like offer up and Grailed. All I wanted was a Supreme hat :ohwell:

I honestly think you’re overestimating the stock levels that are gonna be at these stores. From what people are saying, there’s going to be very low stock and in store raffles only.

Add that to the fact that all the people that held out for the wider release that miss out, will be ready to pay resale. Price will go back up quickly in my opinion.

No doubt it’s gonna drop, but a 100-200 dollar drop seems like a reach. I hope you’re right though, cuz these shoes ain’t worth $800.

this is what i was saying.

plus it’s not only like people who missed out are going after those few pairs. everybody gonna trying to double up too

Back
Top Bottom