Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone ever used offerup for local deals? I don’t have social media and that seems like a decent way to try to sell locally (except for tons of flakes)...

StockX contest shoes came in today. Picked up from the UPS location and came in a giant box. First thought was they may have packaged it extra because it was for a contest. Then I though, maybe they put extra items in there. Open the box....no joke this is how they came. Box top is crushed and shoes were tumbling around the huge box.
DE89206D-4070-4326-B9EA-DFBAC958E32C.jpeg

SMH. Could atleast put in a regular sz box they usually send them out in.

You should email them and complain about your free pair

if Goat has Instant-Ship $700 no box, then yeah maybe I'd rub my chin.

But sellers are free to list anything, even fakes. Especially the used section. Doesn't mean it'll pass authentication tho. But you can still list anything
I always wondered about this. I was browsing the used section for Beluga 1.0's and noticed that some of the shoes listed might be fake. The pattern seems off compared to the pics my friend sent me of his legit pair from adidas.

Anyone ever used offerup for local deals? I don’t have social media and that seems like a decent way to try to sell locally (except for tons of flakes)...
Be careful with two things. The fakes that are littered on that app and secondly def do it in a public place like dude mentioned. Some dudes tried to line me up for a iPhone 5s, bought like 5 dudes with him to buy a cellphone smh

Be careful with two things. The fakes that are littered on that app and secondly def do it in a public place like dude mentioned. Some dudes tried to line me up for a iPhone 5s, bought like 5 dudes with him to buy a cellphone smh
Def a lot of fakes and depending on your area.... ton of shady dudes

Tried to buy a pair of black toes for a steal worn once, dude would not meet at a police station, literally wanted me to meet him on a random corner on the west side of Detroit :rofl:

Yeah don’t use offer up. I met with a dude to buy some Js at a Home Depot and he wanted me to come to the parking lot and the area was already shady (that’s my fault) so he got mad when I told him to do the transaction in the store in front of the employees and security camera. He was pissed lol

Yeah don’t use offer up. I met with a dude to buy some Js at a Home Depot and he wanted me to come to the parking lot and the area was already shady (that’s my fault) so he got mad when I told him to do the transaction in the store in front of the employees and security camera. He was pissed lol

I would be mad too

Can't rob you in front of the security n cameras bruh!

Lmaoooo, dudes really be trying to rob people in 2019 for a couple dollars. Gonna tell the judge I needed to pay rent so I rob people on OfferUp

You should email them and complain about your free pair
Yeah, I plan on emailing them and asking why they would send in a over sized box with no padding? I'll let them know that I appreciate the W but the disconnect on how they pack things regularly compared to this is ridiculous.

What a joke. Shoes could come with a crunched up box as long as it was free from stockx
Just because it was free I guess they thought "F" it. Maybe, they wanted to make it so I couldnt sell them in the future because of possible damage. Ima still sell it back to them with the authentication tag left on so they'll HAVE to take it.

Yeah, I plan on emailing them and asking why they would send in a over sized box with no padding? I'll let them know that I appreciate the W but the disconnect on how they pack things regularly compared to this is ridiculous.

Just because it was free I guess they thought "F" it. Maybe, they wanted to make it so I couldnt sell them in the future because of possible damage. Ima still sell it back to them with the authentication tag left on so they'll HAVE to take it.

that is ironic because the people giving you the shoe is stockx....a resellers website. not a regular smegular retailer like FTL or FTA. so if anything, they of all people should know what it is when it comes to box condition etc.

that is ironic because the people giving you the shoe is stockx....a resellers website. not a regular smegular retailer like FTL or FTA. so if anything, they of all people should know what it is when it comes to box condition etc.
Exactly. They has to either of done it on purpose to possibly force me to keep them or just plain laziness ( since I would assume it came from a seperate dept than normal sales. But still)

Just looked and prices for the 4s is jumping too. Im sitting on 5 pair from last summer. Great investment.

Back
Top Bottom