Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

man i wore those 4s the other day and stoppped at FA.

Employee kept asking me to sell em to him for 500 off my feet

I felt uncomfortable
What? Just last year and even a lot of this those were kinda getting sh*tted on. Where is this hype coming from?

man i wore those 4s the other day and stoppped at FA.

Employee kept asking me to sell em to him for 500 off my feet

I felt uncomfortable
He wanted to cash you out the kicks your we’re wearing?! Was he willing to buy you a pair of beaters too?

Didn’t the 4’s have a lot of QC issues?
Would suck to pay all that money and get a janky pair

I had one dude ask me if I wanted to sell any of my used pairs
Didn’t even ask what I had lol

What? Just last year and even a lot of this those were kinda getting sh*tted on. Where is this hype coming from?
Right people were hating. I personally like em. Prices dipped and I knew they'd go back up so 300-310 was the sweet spot where I was snatching em up. I'll wait till next summer to really cash out. Keeping one pair for myself.

Didn’t the 4’s have a lot of QC issues?
Would suck to pay all that money and get a janky pair
Yeah alot of people were saying that. Of the 5 pair I got one has some glue issues other than that there all pretty good. The suede is butter

They goin up cause every shoe ts drops gets hyped. Same thing happened when the 4's dropped the ts AF1's all of a sudden jumped & jumped even more when the 1high's dropped. Anything he touches @ the moment is money. I mean, ppl payin $ for the mans cereal spoon.

They goin up cause every shoe ts drops gets hyped. Same thing happened when the 4's dropped the ts AF1's all of a sudden jumped & jumped even more when the 1high's dropped. Anything he touches @ the moment is money. I mean, ppl payin $ for the mans cereal spoon.
You right that's why I'mma wait till a few more ts releases hype will go up I'm lookin for 1k plus for each and I'll be good.

its weird lol

i remember when ppl were buying early for like 800ish

And then they dropped and the price fell to 250-350

I never cared to look after since i got mine on snkrs but i guess with time and the release of the 1s, demand went up

He wanted to cash you out the kicks your we’re wearing?! Was he willing to buy you a pair of beaters too?

Lololol i didnt want to entertain the idea of that to him. Told him nah im good 3-4 times and kept it moving

What's the deal with these Lows tho? I need to get a pair to finance some Union 1's ASAP. FTA still listed to get them?

The 4s will always be a sore subject for me. I hit on SNKRS but my AMEX was declined (fraud protection).

I refused to pay resale, out of anger / pride / ego. Back then my size was about 380. They're currently 900. :frown:

Last edited:
the 4s are my fav trav collab. i actualy hit on snkrs....but my pair was janked. the side on 1 of the shoes had loong lines/marks similar to how a car looks when it gets sideswiped. terrible qc on my pair. i had to return em.

I got lucky with the 4s… got a size 10 on snkrs since my 9 was out of stock… I figured I could size swap them and I did but at a cost… my consignment store said to give them a 100 and I get my 9… I was desperate so I took the deal… I tried to get them to go lower at like 50-75 but no dice… they said my size 10 quality wise was worse than their size 9 which was true and they said the size 10 was more common… I was like whatever just give me the shoes… I was salty at the time but looking at the prices now im glad I pulled the trigger…

Back
Top Bottom