Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How low do you guys think these TS oilers will go? It went from ~$480 yesterday to about $450 today for size 9.5. Might pick up a pair if it hit $420. Was trying for about an hr Saturday with no luck thru my iPad, iPhone and desktop. Kept saying error.

Thinking Wednesday or Thursday is the best time to buy.

Prices going down and it's only Monday

laughing%20hysterically%20gif.gif

Bots definitely ate on this release. I seen Soletocart cooked on 100 according to their account. Meanwhile I for one carted errors. All in all I’m sure whoever wants these will get them for a fair price soon enough. Prices are beginning to drop. Hang tight folks

i dont mean to sound like a broken record but, has anyone had any cancelled orders by snkrs (besides the UNC OW)? like, when specifically do they notify you that your order is cancelled?
It’s not uncommon happens on most limited releases, and the days can vary. Sometimes Nike will cancel the day you order, and other times it can take almost a week. It’s Monday though, so if you don’t have shipping yet all you can do is be patient. At the end of the day it’s just sneakers. I’m still waiting on shipping and getting ready for the Thursday drops

I liked the wrestler Cactus Jack growing up

One of the biggest reasons I liked these. I know nothing about Travis Scott lol

The 2006 DMP release, still one of the biggest releases I've ever attended. Stood outside for nearly 10 hours.

Luckily I was in PA when these dropped and aint have to wait in line for that long. Got in line around 5:30am outside of the mall. Doors opened around 7am I think. The first like 3 people were walking when they opened the doors then all hell broke loose and it turned into a track meet. People were losing the kicks on their feet and still running up the escalator. I started out # twenty-something outside and ended up 9th once we got upstairs to FNL. Got my size and still got my pack. I'll never forget some dude's card got declined and he didnt have cash. I dont know what I'd do if I took an L of that magnitude :lol:

Waiting on my stock x pair to ship tomorrow should be the last day I copped on the 7th hopefully he ships or I can get a pair cheaper

It’s not uncommon happens on most limited releases, and the days can vary. Sometimes Nike will cancel the day you order, and other times it can take almost a week. It’s Monday though, so if you don’t have shipping yet all you can do is be patient. At the end of the day it’s just sneakers. I’m still waiting on shipping and getting ready for the Thursday drops
much appreciated. true, at the end of the day its just sneakers. At this point im just over it. if it does get cancelled i save money. on to the next. lowkey would be hurt on the inside tho.

much appreciated. true, at the end of the day its just sneakers. At this point im just over it. if it does get cancelled i save money. on to the next. lowkey would be hurt on the inside tho.

i used to be like that but realized that i cant catch every release

I hope these don't turn out like the first Levi 4s drop. They were 450 ish then shot up and hanging around 600.

You know over half that line thinks they’re set in life cuz they got a tent and a light or two rolling at home.
Colorado kids at their finest bro.
It’s basically a lineup of heady bois and hype beasters uniting to get that money. :lol:

Late Reply But This Is So Damn Accurate And *** Backwards At The Same Time :lol:

My Lights Afford Me The Ability To NOT Waste My Time Sitting 24 Hours In A Line For Sneakers :pimp:

Probably will go back to 500 in a month or more.
I got my Levi 4s thanks to a local consignment shop in Caldwell NJ. Traded doubles of a few I had lingering. Also got vapormax off white from him good dude. Anyone want the shop name dm me. ...he doesn't have Cactus Jack 4s yet but will and pretty good/fair with trades.

These will definitely hit $350 or lower for a size 10 on Stock X within a month. I bought a pair of FTL3s for 400 in February and they are down to 350 now. Those released via the draw and have a much better story. These will dip and sit around $350. At least that’s my forecast for these.

Man shirts going for 100 plus wanted one but not sure if I want to spend that bread for a shirt. Probably have my brother make one of his brand in oilers colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom