Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My f'ing goodness! Just un-ds'ed these. As soon I step out of my house, 2 drops of water hit the toe box. One on each shoe! FML! Smh

Jacket_nqgli2.gif

saw these in an 11 for retail today but I wear a 10.5 so i left it. if a mom and pop had these I'd size swap but for resell purposes these aren't even worth it

Got my pair in from NDC a couple days ago, the details are cool but the colorway is not for me. Might look to trade these and see what offfers i get.

So glad I got these joints for retail look like six year olds put them together with elmers glue but all in all a sexy shoe but poorly put together and rushed smh

Attachments

• 20180615_222055.jpg
    20180615_222055.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 64
Welp Nike just sent me the cancellation email smdh. Email states they oversold. I received email confirmation at 10:07 for my size 11. They did send me a $50 gift card. For anyone still waiting on shipping good luck!

Nice, they didn't do anything for me when they cancelled my cap and gown 11s.

Last edited:
Its been a week since release and I have had no luck in getting a size swap.

Messaged nearly everyone on the internet with a size 12 or 13 to no avail.

Only offer I had was from a mom and pops store that is asking for $60 to swap, which doesn’t seem logical to me.

Looking like Im about to have to let these go. Hate the idea of paying resell wheb I had two pairs for retail...

Going from 2 pairs to Zero, real quick. :smh:

use the profit from 1 pair to pay the $60 to swap sizes on the other?

still retail on one pair and a profit on the other, depending on how much you sold it for :wink:

Its been a week since release and I have had no luck in getting a size swap.

Messaged nearly everyone on the internet with a size 12 or 13 to no avail.

Only offer I had was from a mom and pops store that is asking for $60 to swap, which doesn’t seem logical to me.

Looking like Im about to have to let these go. Hate the idea of paying resell wheb I had two pairs for retail...

Going from 2 pairs to Zero, real quick. :smh:

Don’t you own a consignment shop?

Back
Top Bottom