Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Looks like they went SBB QUALITY on the panels... Toe looking very SBBish..

Thought this might be helpful for those trying to pick out what laces option to go with.

How do y'all rank them?

IMG_20190506_210654.jpg
IMG_20190506_212152.jpg
IMG_20190506_213703.jpg
IMG_20190506_220344.jpg
IMG_20190506_214949.jpg
Sail is the wave for me and then black.

All them laces look fire.

I was sort of confident in getting these for retail, for some odd reason... but that's slowly dwindling. :frown:

80%-90% of all internet percentages are made up on the spot lol. But you’re probably right. It’s still gonna be a hard cop considering the circumstances. SNKRS App gonna be flooded

I feel confident in saying at least 90%+ lol, 110+ retailers listed in Nike's press release and all but one (SNKRS - that small Grammy drop) haven't released any pairs yet.

I’d add at least $100 to your first estimate.This will be on of those releases where the big sizes actually mirror or are slightly higher than the smaller sizes.

I have no doubt it'll be under $600, and I'm not even planning on paying resale. 11 - 13 will be the cheapest sizes here. 14 is the rarest size for this release so that'll be the most expensive. 8 - 9 will not be cheaper than the big sizes though, that's for sure lol

Na people hit on their raffles. I got Kaws 4 from them. I'm sure they backdoor some like just a iut everybody but people do get pairs from there.

What I'm trying to find out is if Social Status going to toss my raffle in the trash because I've never spent a dollar in that place?

The brown laces go hard in my opinion.

my pair from TS website just got pushed back from tuesday to wednesday. Hasn't moved in 4 days... UPS stay laggin !

Anybody got Footaction LA codes? May just have to trek down to the store.

...Who am I kidding—a 1 min ain't gonna help me secure ****, lol.

You guys really want the price not to fall so you can sell. Lol it worked kinda with the wotherspooons. These are abt 100000, market will flood this weekend. Nike is doing Leo not a draw which means ok numbers. Unions was very unique cause 1 these never hit tier 0 places and 2 they were scarce.

Prices will dip... this is coming from a reseller lol prices are going to drop

You seem to already have pairs on lock since you're offering pre-orders. What the inventory looking like for these? :nerd:. Is that 100k number floating around about right?

People here said the SW 97/1s were around 100k and I struck on hard on those too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom