Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Are SNKRS people allowed to sell on Stock X right now before having them on hand? Kinda shady to sell unguaranteed pairs, I mean you won but you still gotta actually get them, anything can happen.

406A26F9-68F2-4D19-9FCF-35DF6789D69E.png

Are SNKRS people allowed to sell on Stock X right now before having them on hand? Kinda shady to sell unguaranteed pairs, I mean you won but you still gotta actually get them, anything can happen.
they can and they will.
with no penalty. watch.

People spending $800+ dollars on a pair of shoes is some of the stupidest **** I've ever heard of. To each their own. You can use that money for a quality vacation or something else memorable. I love sneakers too, but I'm not caving in to resellers
You clearly don't know the buyers ...there's middle school kids making thousands reselling sneakers nowadays

If anyone in the Dallas area hit in a size 12, and plans to resell it on stockx, please pm me. Gimme the chance to buy them for whatever price they going for once they come in. Let me have that peice of mind they legit.

Man... this morning was something else. errors on top of error messages until 7:27... then my app starting to work smoothly. says 8-9.5 was sold out. Then clicked for a size 10.. pending immediately, 10 seconds later, got the paypal email. FEAST.

It’s 2019 and people still worried about how others spending their money? Should know anyone buying for the resale prices has other intentions in mind..

Got lucky for the first time on SNKRS in well over two years

Back
Top Bottom