Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sad because it's a 12 year old reseller. Be a kid, you have the rest of your life to get caught up in this madness. Go outside and play with your friends.

Exactly. Go play wit some Pokémons and leave us to look fresh AF

By the time they our age,, they'll be rocking some futuristic moon boots type ****

Not as salty because I expected the L’s. Won’t even attempt to cop Laker SB 1’s on SNKRS. Haven’t heard of anyone hitting on the Houston raffle for Social status, so I’ll take that L on my way out the door. Congrats to those that copped.

Screenshot_20190511-121434_Chrome.jpg

Only thing I wanted tbh
Might cop the shorts on a restock maybe

A size 13 is gong for around $800, after fees they only getting bout 7 and change. Plus they gotta wait for that bread a couple days, nobody turning down 7 cash right now Alp. Think you highballing with $850 tbh

Came in here to see if everyone else had SNKRS issues. Seems like it. Finally got "in line" at 10:26 to get my L but nothing was working this morning at all

A size 13 is gong for around $800, after fees they only getting bout 7 and change. Plus they gotta wait for that bread a couple days, nobody turning down 7 cash right now Alp. Think you highballing with $850 tbh
I don’t care, I want em :lol:
And believe it or not dudes would rather press the button on the x then take $850 in their face, a lot of not making sense **** happens with hype shoe releases. A nter offered me one for 840 but I’m paranoid about fakes so tryna have someone get me one out the store first

It’s too late now, but yeah I asked the same thing yesterday if you go into the sneakers app at the bottom of the Jordan 1 cactus Jack page you’ll see a link for the clothes .
Yeah I was there..each item kept saying "no longer available" lol oh well

Not as salty because I expected the L’s. Won’t even attempt to cop Laker SB 1’s on SNKRS. Haven’t heard of anyone hitting on the Houston raffle for Social status, so I’ll take that L on my way out the door. Congrats to those that copped.

For what it's worth, Social Status wasn't going to notify any winners until today. Not saying they all haven't been backdoored already, but no one was supposed to be notified until today anyway.

Back
Top Bottom