Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

731704F7-AD80-4D0C-9D43-FDEDA5750113.jpeg
I would be interested to hear what nike says although majority of the time their CS is worthless and knowledge is even worse :lol:

It’s not the secret service, and certain information isn’t privileged to certain reps.

Yes It does
I got proof!!!
C183F7DF-8212-4703-B3E5-32375722C9DB.jpeg
They can put a hold on your account

Looks like your account was held for fraud. Not a ban...huge difference in what the majority is claiming. They ban addresses for theft claims, so I’m sure they block credit cards too.

Last edited:
People buy shoes all the time and report them stolen, or claim credit card fraud. Of course they hold you account for that. But people are claiming they are banning IP addresses and blocking purchases on SNKRS.

Looks like your account was held for fraud. Not a ban...huge difference in what the majority is claiming. They ban addresses for left claims, so I’m sure they block credit cards too.
Bruh

Lmao

They can Str8 up banned your account from placing orders
For whatever reasons it may be

I just gave you proof
They’ll put a Hold on your account from placing ANY orders!!

I don’t know about IP’s we weren’t talking about that
You said Nike can’t ban account

YES they can!! From buying anything

731704F7-AD80-4D0C-9D43-FDEDA5750113.jpeg

It’s not the secret service, and certain information isn’t privileged to certain reps.

Guys I honestly think all the payment errors were a fight against bots. I placed a test order for another pair on SNKRS 5 min from the drop and my order went through. I got payment errors from 9am - 9:25/30 on the TS’s and finally got through.

Bruh

Lmao

They can Str8 up banned your account from placing orders
For whatever reasons it may be

I just gave you proof
They’ll put a Hold on your account from placing ANY orders!!

I don’t think you get it. People are claiming IP bans, not card bans. Any company can ban a card and refuse to deliver to a certain address. What was your ban for?

I just told you

Scroll up and read

Maybe I missed it, but reading the screenshot it was for unpaid invoices. Not the same thing everyone is claiming and not even close to what I was saying won’t happen. Honestly don’t even know why you quoted me, your ban was a legal issue so they blocked you specifically from spending more money with them

That really doesn’t make any sense. I do know they will refuse to deliver to a address but only after multiple theft claims. As far as banning you from purchasing, won’t happen. Nobody has ever posted a transcript showing a agent saying your account was banned from purchasing
How are you going to tell me what happened lmao. I wasn’t able to buy anything on SNKRS or Nike for a year until I reached out to their elite team to take a look at my account. They concluded that due to the chargeback they banned my account from purchasing anything. They were able to unban me and I was able to purchase something.

Wtf
Some guy on twitter said he drove from Houston to Chicago to pickup a pair
That don’t seem right

Back
Top Bottom