Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How are you going to tell me what happened lmao. I wasn’t able to buy anything on SNKRS or Nike for a year until I reached out to their elite team to take a look at my account. They concluded that due to the chargeback they banned my account from purchasing anything. They were able to unban me and I was able to purchase something.

You’re talking about committing fraud..
That’s not what people are saying the ban is from. Your issue is completely different. I already acknowledged that they can limit your member account for fraud, but people are claiming IP bans. I said earlier Nike isn’t banning IP addresses. Reading is fundamental

Hard not to sell at these prices they going for.

Hmmmmm.

Really wanna keep em tho.
That's the same boat I'm in honestly. I'm a huge Travis fan, been rocking with him before his debut album, and I love 1s. I copped to wear.

But if dudes are tripping over these like that.... might have to take advantage. These aren't a must have for me, and I already have the 4s.

That's the same boat I'm in honestly. I'm a huge Travis fan, been rocking with him before his debut album, and I love 1s. I copped to wear.

But if dudes are tripping over these like that.... might have to take advantage. These aren't a must have for me, and I already have the 4s.

I’m more than likely gonna keep cus I wanted em so bad.

If I can make a K off em tho. Might have to let em fly.

Wish I coulda got 2

It’s honestly what you all make it. You continue to buy then every resell think that’s the price they deserve. You want to make a difference STOP BUYING...I also understand it’s a small percentage that could read this versus those who’ve never even heard of NT purchasing frantically. But who the hell am I to tell folks to do with their money
this only works if we all do it en mass. otherwise, it doesn't make a difference if only a few ppl do it. only those ppl miss out. unfortunately, the consumerism and generally the world for that matter, is at a point where it would never happen.

E59D157B-F1BF-4746-B5DF-4A192C31D7C6.jpeg

Had to.

I have a screen print of StockX on Friday

These were at 774 for size 11

You’re talking about committing fraud..
That’s not what people are saying the ban is from. Your issue is completely different. I already acknowledged that they can limit your member account for fraud, but people are claiming IP bans. I said earlier Nike isn’t banning IP addresses. Reading is fundamental
You should re-read what you had said to me. Reading and comprehension is fundamental.

You should re-read what you had said to me. Reading and comprehension is fundamental.

Guess you didn’t see the part where I said theft claims. Same thing as fraud. All videos on YouTube people are saying their IP was banned. Not one single person is saying anything about fraud, And I later said they would block your member account for it. Has zero to do with proxy or IP. Everything about the words “ Nike banned me” is misleading. It should say I stole from Nike and they caught me. Huge difference

Back
Top Bottom